Stepping down from Chapter Leadership

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
To our Heartland Family,

The time has come for Art & I to step down as our position of Central California Chapter Leadership. After 5 years of holding this responsibility, it's time for us to take a break. Two weeks ago, I had surgery for Thyroid cancer and now have to deal with the medical issues.

We've enjoyed all of our rallies and campouts with everyone and have made some wonderful friendships. Thanks to everyone who attended our outings and for all your support and help in making them successful!

A special thanks to Jim Beletti who has always given us his utmost support as Chapter Leaders!

We look forward to seeing everyone at future rallies!

Teresa & Art

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Teresa,
You and Art will be missed as chapter leaders.
Your health comes before anything.
Please take care of yourself and get well soon!
We look forward to hanging out with you guys at future gatherings.

Trace and Teri

randgwarn

Gail and I would like to send our best wishes for a rapid and full recovery. We will miss seeing you in Quartzite.
We have always enjoyed attending your rallys but we agree with Trace that your health is the highest priority
Ray and Gail

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry to hear of your recent medical problems, and it is understandable that you would need time to take care of yourself. Hopefully you can keep camping without the complications of chapter leadership.

Take Care,
Kristy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Tessa, WOW this is bomb shell. We are really going to miss you and Art putting on your rallies. Pat and I wish you a full and speedy recovery. When you get well, maybe you can come down south and hang out with us again. You and Art did a great job over the last 5 years.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The CA chapter has grown by leaps and bounds under your leadership Art and Teresa. Thank you for all of your time and efforts with the Club. I know your future will be fun and hope to see you at a rally down the road.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tessa, sorry to hear of your medical problems. Thanks for your service to the club and get well soon!

reverts

Rich and I wish you a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing you at future rallies. Take care of yourself.