New Heartland Owners Club Portal

danemayer

Re: profile

Hello am a new Heartland Owner and new to this app can anyone tell me how to update my profile on here

Hi Djquake,

At the top right of the screen, click on "My Profile". When the new screen appears, click on the tab labeled "About Me". On my screen, there are small pencil icons next to each editable data element. A click on the pencil opens the data element for edit. Since you haven't created a profile, yours may have a different prompt, but you should be in the right area to create a profile.

Congratulations on your new Heartland and welcome to the Owners Forum.

jimtoo

Re: profile

Hello am a new Heartland Owner and new to this app can anyone tell me how to update my profile on here

Hi Djquake,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You can do it like Dan posted or when you are signed in look at top right of screen, you will see your name and to the right of your name click on "settings". Then on the left side of page you will be able to change settings, signature and preferences.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M