New owner of the new 2013 3260RS Elite.

My wife and I just purchased the newly released 2013 3260RS Elite.
We are so excited about it. We have been planning the purchase of a fifty wheel for some time now. I am so glad that we waited until the new 2013 models came out. We are thrilled with the floor plan. I feel that we made the right decision to go with Heartland. The build quality, features and the Heartland Owners Club are what pushed us to go with Heartland.

We are looking forward to new adventures and friendships ahead.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats on your new coach! I haven't seen the new Elite but I am looking forward to it.

Have you joined the owners club? You should try to make it to a rally because that's when the real fun begins!

sengli

We got one too. Got to ask, when you dump the various tanks, do they drain super slow too? We had an elkridge before this and when you dumped the tanks they drained, instantly. On this 3260, they trickle and and trickle and I swear, I could sit there for a half hour when I drain the tanks, especially the waste water. We dont even put any solids down that tank, and it still drians, and drains for ever.

We also removed the bedroom, and bathroom doors, it opened up the rooms big time. Since its my wife and me only all the time, it made sense.bighorn.jpg

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". The Big Horns are great coaches and we know you will enjoy many years. Check out the Heartland Owners Club in your area - it's a great way to meet other HL owners. Travel safely and Merry Christmas.