It's Official - I'm retired!!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Today was my last day of work - I'm official retired from the work force. Now it's time to read a book.
B----

GOTTOYS

Congratulations! Once you find out how good retirement is you'll wish you had never gone to work and would have just retired...Don

rgwilliams69

Congratulations! I have a long way to go but am looking forward to getting there one day. In terms of reading books, I just got a gift of a Kindle Paper White and I would recommend one of those if you read a lot. Dang cool device that reads just like paper and holds a ton of books at once.

Cheers!

scottyb

Congratulations. My wife retired last summer. She is so relaxed and happy these days. I'm nowhere near retirement.

Nabo

Thanks everyone - I feel your dancing around for me. So far so good but it's only been 4 hours. Unfortunately Nathan has about 52 more months til he will join me in a life of leisure. I do have a Kindle but haven't shopped for new books yet. Right now I have a Michael Connelly book so that will get me started.

As for ideal time on my hands, volunteering is my game. There are a couple of RV shows coming up that I will be helping with, Greater Knoxville Show in Sevierville and the Chattanooga RV Show in March. Just love talking about and promoting Heartland products/HOC so watch out visitors.

kowAlski631

Congrats! Paul's retired now & I'm going to be as of March 1st! Cannot wait to start the next phase of our lives together. Kindles are great and perfect for taking with us when we travel, as we plan to begin in the spring.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Congratulations! It's been almost 11 years for me and 6 for the wife. Nice to do what you want when you want.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
If you plan to read some books here is a fulltime RVer that pupblishes the Gypsy Journal and has written a number of books.

Here is a link to his books on Amazon .

Here is his old blog Gypsy Journal... Then his New Blog..

Happy Retirement

BC

Update: Fixed the link..

Last edited:

Nabo

Thanks TXbobcat for the links to Nick's blogs but unfortunately the amazon link didn't work. Glancing at the blog looks real interesting.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Byrd! As Kelly would say! Check out the free books on Amazon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Netem

Congrats Byrd. Its to bad Nathan can't retire with you as I'm in the same boat waiting for Sharon to retire so we could make more rallies. Enjoy your retirement and see you guys in Goshen.