EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Heartland Gives Back to H.E.L.P!!

Thank You Heartlanders for $125 in cash donations, a BUNCH of diapers, baby supplies and even a strollers & car seats!!

Y'all are AWESOME!!!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
THANK YOU Kem and Lance for a fun and memorable rally with our Heartland family. Thanks for sharing your temporary home as the location was beautiful, and the weather cooperated for the most part. We made it home safely, even ran into (figuratively) Jim B. and Nancy at a rest stop on I-85 so had a little more visiting time with the Grand Poo Bah. Hope to see both of you again real soon.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Lance and Kem....Great Rally! Great park! Lance, you couldn't have picked a better day to schedule the boat tours - beautiful lake....and thanks for pulling strings to get us an extra hour of sleep!
It sure was wonderful to see all our Southern friends again as well as meeting some new ones.

lduguay

Did anyone get pictures Friday night (movies or campfire)? Teresa is putting together a FABULOUS Digital Scrapbook for all to enjoy and needs more pics. If you have any other good, memorable, pics from the weekend please send to Teresa at teresapannell76@gmail.com

Thanks ALL for the kind words.....Y'ALL are the ones that made it HAPPEN!!!!!!

tracks

Lance and Kem – Cathy and I just got home and were reflecting on what a great time we had at your first NC Rally. Y’all set the bar pretty high for future rallies so we’re planning on attending next year’s Rally to see if you can top this one. We enjoyed visiting with our Heartland family new and old and feel very fortunate to be part of the family. Dinner at Maxwell's was great too. Thanks to both of you as well as all who helped to make this rally such a success.

TandC

Lance & Kim,
We enjoyed the rally from the pizza through the beautiful church service by the lake! Looking forward to the next NC Rally.
However, someone, (No names - but their initials are E van O) told us the next NC rally would be in VA!!! :confused: ;););)

T & C Stanley

lduguay

Lance & Kim,
We enjoyed the rally from the pizza through the beautiful church service by the lake! Looking forward to the next NC Rally.
However, someone, (No names - but their initials are E van O) told us the next NC rally would be in VA!!! :confused: ;););)

T & C Stanley

E van O is right about that!!

Hey Jim B, I will email you my new address, when it is available, for HL to send that May 2014 "NC Rally" reimbursement check to!:rolleyes:

lduguay

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! I am falling over laughing!!:D
smiley-face-grin.jpgI couldn't resist.......

Being momentarily serious, we have a small glass container with what looks like corn starch......is that Dorothy's? Or it might be Becky's......do you recall who contributed the corn starch for the gravy?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
View attachment 27371I couldn't resist.......

Being momentarily serious, we have a small glass container with what looks like corn starch......is that Dorothy's? Or it might be Becky's......do you recall who contributed the corn starch for the gravy?

Yup, that is Dorothy's jar. If it is not too much trouble, hold onto it until we meet again. You are coming to Camp Hatteras, ... aren't you? I mean, we Virginians are holding our rally there just so that you and Kem will not have to travel out of state. If it is the "work thing" holding you back, tell 'em that a small vacation will clear the mind and energize your work juices! Start planning!:cool:

lduguay

Yup, that is Dorothy's jar. If it is not too much trouble, hold onto it until we meet again. You are coming to Camp Hatteras, ... aren't you? I mean, we Virginians are holding our rally there just so that you and Kem will not have to travel out of state. If it is the "work thing" holding you back, tell 'em that a small vacation will clear the mind and energize your work juices! Start planning!:cool:

Ha! I already used the "clear mind and energize" excuse for the TN rally that I booked before Hatteras was announced. We would LOVE to be there to, but it will depend on the workload as we approach May. If we cannot make it, I KNOW NC will be in the safe hands of the Phenomenal VA Chapter leaders!!!!

lduguay

Check out the Video Scrapbook that Teresa Pannell created.

Here is the link to the Scrapbook thread:

2013 NC Rally Video Scrapbook

Teresa, did I tell you yet that this is AWESOME?????:rolleyes:

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I wouldn't admit to anything that looks "like" corn starch in small jar...

and by the way Teresa Pannell, great scrap book video!

Pretty good raly hosted by some rookies too! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.