EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

Lance & Kem,

We pulled the trigger and have reservations for site #43, arriving October 28, departing November 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, we’ll see y’all!!!!!!!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WELCOME Kirk and Cathy!! It was great meeting y'all in Waynesville!!

Larry, we stayed in 37 last weekend....it will be beautiful when the leaves are peaking.....just about rally time!

tracks

Lance, just looking at the beautiful camp sites and a question came to mind, how is the satellite reception with all the trees. I’m just trying to calculate how many west darn movies to have in stock. Just for times between pre-rally, rally & post-rally events.

lduguay

Hey Kirk,

You are def in a nice tree area, however folks get their dishes through the trees in sites at that end of CG. If I were you, bring LOTS of movies!! It is a decent area for over the air channels.

Lance

lduguay

Woooohoooo, another family joining us at beautiful Cane Creek!

Welcome Jay & Dora Linski!

We still have some sites reserved!! Get registered soon!!!!!

lduguay

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Chuck & Patty Klatt are joining in the Fall Fun in North Carolina!!

Gonna be a BEAUTIFUL time of the year at Cane Creek.....get registered quick!!

Tigersden

We're in - and are looking forward to seeing some familiar Heartlanders again - this will be our 2nd rally.
Park pics look great! We're in site 53, arriving 10/31 leaving on 11/4. Not sure how we got an ADA site (53) -- I'm kind of thick headed at times but don't think that fits the criteria. If anyone going qualifies for it, let us know - and we'll take an alternate site (but not too far away from the pizza).

lduguay

YAAAAA!! Welcome Bill and Beannie!

We are "testing" site 53 right now!! We are staying at Cane Creek while we build our new home.....LOVE this CG. The down side is we move every 2 weeks......up side, we get to scan a new site for satellite signals:rolleyes:

See y'all soon!!!

TandC

We've signed up and got our confirmation email today. We'll be in site 48 from 31 Oct to 3 Nov. FYI: All the W/E/S were taken when I called last week.

lduguay

Terrell and Carol......GREAT to have y'all join in the fun!!

See y'all soon!!!

lduguay

Cane Creek has a Pontoon Boat available for tours of the lake.

12 people per tour.

Anyone interested?

I need to know in advance to schedule the boat......AND the Fabulous NC HOC is covering the tour cost!!!!!
Anmache-sexy.jpg

tracks

Lance, one and maybe two for the spectacular lake pontoon tour!!!!!!!!! We’re really looking forward to seeing y’all at the rally!!!!!!!

Tigersden

Being an old Navy goat, I'm looking forward to going to sea once again ... so .... sign us up

Two for sure for the tour de jour !!

lduguay

Being an old Navy goat, I'm looking forward to going to sea once again ... so .... sign us up

Two for sure for the tour de jour !!

GREAT, having a "Navy goat" on board is a relief, we won't get Lost At Sea......I mean Lake.......Hmmmmm, Lost At Lake.....just doesn't feel right.:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

trdeal

Lance put the Deals down for the lake tour.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.