EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/20/2013 to 9/22/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler44

Mary and I are figuring on being there although we don't usually make reservations until about a month ahead just to be sure we can make it. Tom

kkamshop

Tom, they didn't even ask for a deposit when I called - just saved us a spot, so you might as well go ahead and save a spot for yourself.

traveler44

Thanks I will give them a call and see if they will save us a spot. I just signed up for the Goshen rally. Hope to get DH 11 again under the big tree. We were next to Bill and Barb, Kieth and Diane and CE and Jackie the last time so we were in a good neighborhood. Looks like all my favorite people will be at Chatham, sure hope we all make it. Tom

Netem

Hey Tom, Glad you guys are going to make it to the rally. We missed seeing everyone last year. Neil

traveler44

Neil it felt like something was missing last year because you and Sharon and Daisy weren't there. I called for a spot and they said they will save us one. We will get there on Wednesday so maybe I'll have some time to hang around with all you guys if Mary doesn't keep me too busy shopping fruit markets or finding a good place to fish. Tom

traveler44

They said we will be in P102 is there anybody else in the P section? I wonder if they renumbered the sites or added more? Tom

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Cookie is supposed to be in 102. I think it's the rock star row. Don't know about N, P, A, X, Y or Z.

Peace
Dave

Netem

Sorry Cookie and Tom I didn't mean to start anything but last year they lost my reservation and didn't know I was coming till I got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.