Introduction

Carmenh

I just joined... I'm likely buying a new 2012 Heartland Trail Runner Scout 14RB next Monday, unless something comes up to make me change my mind. I'm starting to get a little concerned about the lack of info out there (and here) about the brand and model. The info I have found looks positive, but even on the Heartland site, there's just not much! I can't even find a list of the specs specific to the model, just what the seller (Midway) has written on RVT.com. I'm hoping that the only reason for it is that it's less popular and smaller than what many people want? Or is it an orphan product? It looks like all I need, as its just going to be me and my little dog most of the time, going to dog events.
Any input, good or bad, regarding the trailer or the dealer, is appreciated, this is my first TT and I can't afford to make a mistake...
tu6aduhe.jpg

danemayer

Hi Carmenh,

Congratulations on your purchase decision and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here, along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I don't know if you've tried the Heartland product website, but here's a link to the Trail Runner Scout 14RB page. As you can see from the Trail Runner section of the website, there's quite a large number of TR models and floor plans. I would expect the Trail Runner to be around for a while, although specific models and floor plans may come and go over time.

If you have questions that don't get answered here, call Heartland at 877-262-8032. Let them know you're ready to buy and ask to speak with the Trail Runner product manager.

Carmenh

I was looking for one like on the link I posted, with the more in-depth list of features, standard and optional. :)