Heartland Greystone Fifth Wheel

Buckeye

Does anyone in this forum have any experience or knowledge with the Greystone fifth wheel series? We are looking to purchase a pre-owned 2011. Thanks in advance for any advice

theroes

We just got are 33Ck in Aug 12 and love it. from reading on here it looks like heartland is not going to make this model anymore as it is so close to the Sundance. I love the greystone because of the color inside and out.

SD08ER

We got a 27RK in Nov 12 and taking it out this week end. It should be in the 70* at the beach this weekend. We just love it. It is to bad there are going to stop making them. I am glad we got this one before they stopped. We like the out side color, floor plan and the interior is just beautiful. It just doesn't look like all the other RV out there.

Kbvols

We have a 33 QS which we bought in Sept. So far it has been great. It pulls well we have received many compliments on the color etc. They have already stopped production of them from what I understand. Seems the tan color of the Sundance is a more popular seller.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Buckeye, HL has a new model coming out. It's called the Gateway. You might check it out on the HL site. Have you looked at any of the Elk Ridge models? Lots of people have them and like them.

We have a 2011 Greystone 32RL, It is a great rig for us. Been to Florida, Texas and in between. We live in Michigan, so have pulled many miles with no problems. We really like the layout inside and the colors outside. Not to big, but not to small, just right size for us. Easy to drive in tight areas & on the lighter side for fivers.

danemayer

We have a 2011 Greystone 32RL, It is a great rig for us. Been to Florida, Texas and in between. We live in Michigan, so have pulled many miles with no problems. We really like the layout inside and the colors outside. Not to big, but not to small, just right size for us. Easy to drive in tight areas & on the lighter side for fivers.

Hi trading-time,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You've probably already found that there's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. Thanks for joining in the discussion.

jimtoo

Hi trading-time,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Thanks for a good report on your Greystone and I'm sure you will make lots of great memories camping and making new friends. Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending Heartland rallies when you can.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
We have a 2011 32rl also and love it only problen is the towmax tires. have about 20,000 miles on it

piet10

We bought a 2011 29MK in April 2012. We love the mid kitchen layout and the fit and finish. Only a couple of very minor issues that the dealer took care of. We wanted a trailer in the 30 foot range because we like the out-of-the way state and national parks. It tows great, I almost forget it's behind me.

Al
HOC #2260