2013 Goshen, IN - Rig Weighing Service (RVSEF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Rig Weighing - 2013 Goshen Rally

I'm in Chrome and have the same message: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". Just also went into Internet Explorer and had the same message.

danemayer

Opened the file in Firefox without any issues. Saved to my local computer. Opened it and filled in 2 fields. When saving, I was prompted to save the file under a different name. Opened the new file and filled in fields were correctly saved.

All seems ok.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oops - needed to opened the attachment, not the link. Didn't have any problems opening the attachment that Jim added to post #1. Got it saved now.

DW_Gray

Oops - needed to opened the attachment, not the link. Didn't have any problems opening the attachment that Jim added to post #1. Got it saved now.

Yep, you're correct. Jim needs to correct that link too. Cut him slack. He's a busy man and I appreciate all he does for this club.

jbeletti

Fixed the link. We updated that file a couple times today and I forgot to update that link to it the last time we updated. Thanks for letting me know.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Any idea of when we'll know when we're scheduled to weigh? Hoping we didn't miss something as we've not been contacted by the rig weighing service.

jbeletti

Any idea of when we'll know when we're scheduled to weigh? Hoping we didn't miss something as we've not been contacted by the rig weighing service.

Kelly, completing the form for weighing gives the weighing folks a sense of who is coming in when. It's so they know when they need to be ready for duty and when they can nap.

Seriously though, there are large gaps of blank space and that allows them to do other things - like weigh for the other rally there.

There are too many variables in long distance travel for those being serviced on the way in to make specific timed appointments.

For anyone who just wants to check-in with Trey Selman, feel free to give him a call: 512-850-5841

Great question - thanks for asking.

We would like to have our rig weighed. But before scheduling we need to know the cost and is the weighing done at the fairgrounds?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We would like to have our rig weighed. But before scheduling we need to know the cost and is the weighing done at the fairgrounds?
Your truck and trailer will be weighed upon arrival, then after you drop your trailer at your site you will get your truck only weighed.
Then some time during the rally you will get a printed report of your weights.
I don't know what the price will be this year, but it will be in the neighborhood of $65.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.