The all new Big Country 3070RE is now online. Check it out!!

Phatkd

Other than a few cosmetic differences, it looks very close to the 3010RE. Am I missing something? Very nice coach!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Very nice!!! Alot of folks will like the shorter length with the upscale looks. Way to go Heartland.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Other than a few cosmetic differences, it looks very close to the 3010RE. Am I missing something? Very nice coach!

Kind of like Ford and Mercury, the models are very similar, maybe even exact in their layouts, with just a few subtle differences in trim and options vs. standards.

bc_3070re.jpg bh_3010re.jpg

Theresau

We've seen both. The most apparent difference is the 7' tall dining/chair slide in the 3070 - huge picture window effect. Would be great for a site that had a view on that side of the trailer.

I like them both - only thing missing from bigger models is the linen closet in the bedroom. Also, we don't like the wood look floor in the Big Country (we're not totally sure about whether we like the floor or not - the one we viewed had been at a show and the floor was very dirty so it may have taken away from its looks).

Theresa