EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Larry.....OH YEA YOU DID. As of an hour ago Frank and I changed sites. All is well now. "Peace and love brotha".

Retired_Now

Hi Bob,
Vicky and I are in space 362. Arriving on Friday April 5th, leaving on Sunday April 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

FlyerChief

Hey everyone! Sorry, but Dotty and I won't be able to join you for this one. We have a commitment to volunteer at the LPGA tournament in Palm Springs that weekend. We had a great time at Lake Skinner last time (and we got a great deal on wheels and tires ;-), so we will try again for the next rally. Have fun!

Bill and Dotty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob&Patty

Joan, Jim and Bill, looking forward to meeting new friends. Prepare yourself...cause some of our group are a little wacky at times.

Bill, sorry you can't make it. Have fun at the LPGA. BTW, how are the wheels and tires working out.

Keep in mind that the regional rally will be at Pechenga in October the 10th-14th.

Last edited:

FlyerChief

Bob,

The wheels and tires are great. The Alcoa wheels look great and the peace of mind that comes with the Goodyears is priceless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Keep in mind that the regional rally will be at Pechenga in October the 10th-14th.

Bob & Patty: I didn't see this on the calendar. Do you have a link to more information? We're hoping to be out west this fall and would love to stop at a Heartland Rally.

Thanks in advance.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob & Patty: I didn't see this on the calendar. Do you have a link to more information? We're hoping to be out west this fall and would love to stop at a Heartland Rally.

Thanks in advance.

Check on the events tab at the top, it's listed and just click on that. It will give you all the info needed.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Thanks in advance.

simsfmly,
Here is a link to the Heartland Regional Rally at Pechanga Resort, Temecula, Ca in October.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-10-10-2013-to-10-14-2013?p=289487#post289487

Hope you can make it. Trace

sdgirl

Last but hopefully not least. Roy and I just signed up for Space 351, arriving the 5th and departing on the 7th~~ Will see you all in April. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Might bring the Puppies. Will definitely bring some good food~ Thanks for putting this together, Bob~!

hogwaii

Hi Bob and Patty and all other HOC members,
Greg and Rhonda will be at the Temecula Rally. We booked the site, 369, same one we had last time, in Feb. Our SOB friends, Doyle and Janice will be with us, site 370, like last time. Here's the story. We thought we might have to cancel this trip. We are both retired now, and March 7th, we listed our house for sale. We had open house for 4 days and the house sold 14 times. March 11, we picked the best offer of the bidding war and now,....we have to move. Rhonda and I are going to "full-time" in our "lil' darlin', and put the 2 Harley's in the toy hauler's garage and take off. We are excited and looking forward to our new adventure. We are going to make every motorcycle event around the country. Well we are far enough along with moving, so we can take a short break and meet everyone at Skinner. A 35 day escrow and should close around Apr. 12th. So we'll see y'all there.
Greg and Rhonda Hall
hogwaii

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Greg and Rhonda,
Congratulations on your home sale and new adventure. Look forward to seeing you guys and Darrel (I mean Doyle LOL) & Janice at Skinner. Trace

Bob&Patty

Greg, wow, thats great. Our neighbors are selling their house and its the same thing. I guess from what we are being told that there is not any houses on the market for sale. So its now a sellers market.

hogwaii

It's a sellers market at the moment. There is no inventory of good homes, and very few repo homes right now. Banks are holding back on putting too many homes on the market so as to drive up the price of their repo's. And us, selling our homes outright get to ride the wave. See you in Temecula. Looks like a new truck in your life. I'll check it out.
......Greg

hogwaii

Thanks Trace,
See you in Temecula. We are very excited about this next chapter of our life. Darrel, oops, I mean Doyle, now you got me doing it, has invited a friend of theirs. We'll have 2 SOB's with us. But, these are the nicest SOB's around.
Lookin' forward to Skinner and Mooooovin'. WoooHooo!!!
......Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.