EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Greg, do you know what site they are in and names help sometimes too. "What you talkin about Willis?" What new truck??

hogwaii

Greg, do you know what site they are in and names help sometimes too. "What you talkin about Willis?" What new truck??

My SOB's are Doyle and Janice, site 370, and Bill and Amy, site 317, next to Doyle and Janice. Rhonda and I are in site 369. Bob, I was reading your bio on your rig. The last time, which was actually the first time, I saw you, I don't remember your truck being a 2013. I love trucks, drove the big rigs all my life, and I check out a man's truck. Ha, ha. And I do believe you have "updated" your truck. That's what I'm talkin' about Willis!!!! And I believe someone has backed me up. I'll be lookin'.
..........Greg

hogwaii

I just went back to a post by Bob and Patty from 2011. Two years ago he posted and in 2011, Bob's driving a 2013 GMC with all the goodies. Now he either got a new truck, or Bob has figured out a way to go "BACK TO THE FUTURE."
...........Greg

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
That crafty Bob defies science with his wizardry doesn't he? ;)

(When you change your sig, it sticks to all your previous posts)

wino2

Bob, since we are getting closer to our Rally. I thought we might as well list what side dish we are bringing. Wayne and Melinda will be bringing Gumbo, Salsa, and chips.

Bob&Patty

Thanks for the update Wayne. Are you still up to cooking the tri-tips? DUDE, its hard to keep up with this thread. Everytime I want to read or post something I get POOOOOFED. Hope they get it fixed soon.

wino2

Bob no problem looking forward to it. If everyone loves it I cooked , but if they don't you cooked it.

sandman

Hey Bob, you know Theresa will probably make baked beans,im going to make some bacon wraped chicken orderves and peach cobbler.

Bob&Patty

Wayne, do you need us to get a marinade for the tri-tip and what kind if any?

Marty, you are going to make the peach cobbler?? "T" you better watch what he puts in it!! AND NO, I aint go no money now.

This is the 3rd time I have tried to post this in the last hour and everytime I get it typed...the forum POOOOOFS me and locks up my putor.

wino2

Bob don't worry about the marinade I have some really good rubs. Also how many Tri tips are you planning on doing.

hogwaii

Wayne, do you need us to get a marinade for the tri-tip and what kind if any?

Marty, you are going to make the peach cobbler?? "T" you better watch what he puts in it!! AND NO, I aint go no money now.

This is the 3rd time I have tried to post this in the last hour and everytime I get it typed...the forum POOOOOFS me and locks up my putor.

Hey Bob, I think your putor needs some work, or you need a new putor along with that NEW truck. Ha, ha. he, he. Also, for the potluck, I'd like to bring corn on the cob. Our SOB's, Doyle and Janice will be at a family B-day on Saturday so will not attend the potluck. Doyle and Janice have 3 SOB's with them but nothing has been mentioned to them about a potluck, so I don't think they will be attending. I'm not sure what sites they are in, but they are all near us. I think in the sites right across from us.

Greg aka, hogwaii.

Bob&Patty

Wayne, I think 3-4 should be enough. Cause we are bringing BBQ chicken also.

Greg, have them come anyway. As you know, we always have plenty of food. Better to eat it than it go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.