3912 Limited Luxury Edition

This unit with the cherry cabinets and counter tops is what I've been waiting for, very nice. How limited is it and how hard are they to come by?

Gamer1524

Well...don't take this as gospel...but this is the unit we are waiting for....by what we are told by the dealer...it's not so much as a luxury package as it is the Cherry wood upgrade with the solid counter tops.....We just got back tonight from the dealer tonight who had a 4012 with a 3912 on the way...can't wait until it gets here to see it...oh and possibly it will have the fold up sofa sleeper rather than the flat bed in the garage:) :) :) The 4012 was real nice (counters) ..it was not the fake thin plastic stuff...but rather the real thick stuff....it was also in the bathroom...but not bedroom...I also noticed they upgrade the sink faucet with a hand sprayer......I wonder what the upgrade charge is for this option is:)

Last edited:
G

gregd

Cherry will now be an option. Hot seller. Yes solid Cherry and Solid surfaces. The Sofa Sleeper is an option. We call it the Rear Convertible Sofa Bed Opt. The dealer can give you the details on the upgrade price. Well worth it. What dealer are you working with?

Gamer1524

Just to be fair....the dealer didn't actually say....this is not really a luxury option....that is 'our' impression..(sorry not sure if it came out that way in the previous post after re-reading)....cherry wood upgrade...with Corian type counter types (both very nice).....add in the 'flip up sofa' for the garage....with the 'lighter color' (sand I think...but that's just our preference???).......with 3rd AC and heat pump with a second gas tank w gauge option.....guard rails on the bunk...throw in a REAL door between the bedroom and the rest of the TH...plus an 'almond/beige' door vs different stark white vs paneling next to the garage....option to replace the next to refrig counter space and lower and upper counter space WITH bigger refrig and convection microwave oven..and for heaven's sake....get rid of the washer/dryer to the garage and make it cabinet doors in the garage to the 'inner' kitchen cabinets with the option of 'blank' space w/cabinet doors on the kitchen side...and...(a washer/dry option vs great place for a refrigerator with 'drinks' or with a shelf or two for storing kitchen goods type stuff....and really how much would a day/night shade vs night shade option be if you wanted it all....Now give us all that and we're talking luxury :D

(the wife speaking now :D )

G

gregd

we can add lots of options but then the price usually becomes an issue. Our Cyclone product is on the top of the list for luxury and still in a great price point.

Princess Kathleen

Cherry is pretty, but does it show the dust. Had cherry wood stuff in my stick home...I was always planting corn (a pharse) my grandmother used to make me aware I needed to dust....

PK

Gamer1524

The cherry wood upgrade is not the real deep dark color...but more of a medium...so dust should not be a real big factor...IMO....

mr8118

We just picked up our 3912 with solid countertops and cherry woodwork. Fit and finish are great, faucet with hand sprayer will be great!

G

gregd

Thank you for your business. What is your favorite thing about the 3912?

mr8118

The solid wood facing on the cabinets, the layout with the separate bath, and the overall Fit and Finish, which seems to be really good. I need to get this unit out on the road to really check it out, but I will probably wait until next spring.

arisce

Even though we already have a BH, we have always been interested in a TH as we purchased a motorcycle this spring. We liked the layout of the 3912 but I didn't like any of the colors. So, I am wondering what the color of the interior is-did they use a special color to go with the is special edition cherry or did they use the regular fabrics we see posted in the Cyclone section of this forum?
Also, what do you pull your Cyclone with?
Thanks for your reply.

mr8118

The color of the interior wood trim is cherry stain, darker and more red/brown than the standard oak. The countertop is about 3/8 inch thick solid surface material (corian or corian-like) and it is the color of wet sand. The fabric is a mix of browns, tans and black. The floor is linoleum with a mid-tan color, and the carpet is a light tan. It also has an upgraded kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer, similar to what you would use for a standard home.

I pull the 3912 with a 2008 Ford F-350, Powerstroke 6.4 liter diesel, single rear wheel. Pulls good, tracks good, stops good, but I won't be breaking the speed limit anytime soon.