EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Vernal - 9/26/2013 to 9/29/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
UPDATE:

Our rally spot has new owners. Rene' is our new contact. I just spoke with her and everything else stays the same. I have updated the contact information on the first page but wanted to make everybody aware. If you have any questions for her or need to make reservations she can be reached at (800) 562-7574 or on her cell at 903-720-6259.

Thanks Don for the heads up!!!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Had dinner with Marty and "T" last night and "T"s dad gave us info on a route so we don't have to climb any mountains to get to Vernal from Socal. I need to research this more and will post the route in a few days.

BTW, Marty and "T"s new BH 3570RS is really nice. Now Patty wants one. RAAAAATS

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Had dinner with Marty and "T" last night and "T"s dad gave us info on a route so we don't have to climb any mountains to get to Vernal from Socal. I need to research this more and will post the route in a few days.

BTW, Marty and "T"s new BH 3570RS is really nice. Now Patty wants one. RAAAAATS

Bob, No mountains? Are you becoming a lightweight? You live in the West. We have mountains.
I'll be happy to assist that big GM vehicle with my little 6 cylinder tug, if you need it. :):):)
In fact, if we go, just come through Kanab and you can follow me up 89. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

OK, but I cant follow you....your OL' Dooge is toooo slow. I will put a push bar on the "Grey Ghost" and push as needed.:p

codycarver

Tell ya what... We'll chain the Dodge to the GMC and then I'll pull both of to the top of the hill :cool::cool:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wait a minute. I'm at 5000' right now. Vernal is only at 5400'.
Bob is the one with the climb, not me. :) Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

OK OK, enough of the trash talk about trucks. Our GMC will pull the Horn just fine. It's Patty thats fusing about the climb. It looks like if you take I 70 east to Richfield and go north on 10 its not as steep and a straighter road. Well at least by looking at the map.

Trace, I have a present for you for the Dodge.

sandman

Hey Dave. well put Theresa and i on the list. i made our reservations to day and we are all set,so take care and we will see you in Sept.:cool::cool:

wino2

You can probably add Melinda and Wayne to this gathering also. Will confirm shortly.

wino2

Hi Dave, put Melinda and Wayne down we just completed our reservations. OK Trace & Teri, Bob & Patty, Floyd & Carol, have all of you made your reservations.

utahbrauers

We are new owners of a 2012 3712CK and are planning on coming over for the rally. We love the KOA there in Vernal, plenty for the kids to do.

codycarver

We are new owners of a 2012 3712CK and are planning on coming over for the rally. We love the KOA there in Vernal, plenty for the kids to do.

Fantastic. Make sure to let Rene' know you are with the Heartland group when you make your reservations. All the contact information is on the first post in this thread.

I'm Guessing Brauer is the last name. What are the first's??

Status
Not open for further replies.