EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockerdude

Re: Region Rally Temecula

Thanks John and Lori, Lori and I had a great time visiting with everyone at our second Heartland Rally. What a great group of people we have in our group. Look forward to many more Rally's. Take care and hope that everyone got home safely.

Thanks again,
Ross

Ladiver

Re: Region Rally Temecula

Thank you John and Lori,

Sonja and I (and all the animals) had a great time. It was nice meeting so many other owners and getting to talk to many people about their experiences. We did not even feel like the token children of the group. :)

Jeff

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
POST.jpgRegional Rally is over, but Chuck and Donna, Dan and Sally, John and Lori, and Scott and Roxann had a campout at the Bakersfield RV Resort. Great new friends. John and Lori...thank you for putting such a great Regional Rally on in Temecula.....and thank you asking us to attend.

Matt_Teri

Thank you John & Lori for another fantabulous rally. Matt and I had a great time. Loved meeting new people and visiting with "old friends". Thanks to everyone for their patience with Crazy Daisy, you are all awesome! Hope to see you all at the next one.
Teri

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
John and Lori, we just wanted to say Thank You for another great rally.We enjoyed our time in southern California and met some new Heartland friends while catching up with some old friends. Thanks for all of your hard work. The buffet was outstanding and so much good food at the meet and greet. Thanks to Heartland for all the raffle prizes. We are looking forward to the next rally.

Mizmary

Thank you John & Lori for another fantabulous rally. Matt and I had a great time. Loved meeting new people and visiting with "old friends". Thanks to everyone for their patience with Crazy Daisy, you are all awesome! Hope to see you all at the next one.
Teri

I love "crazy daisy!" 😋 nicest poodle I've ever met!

Mary

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Pat and I had a great time. John and Lori did a great job on this rally. It was good to see JB and Nancy again. Good to see old friends and meet new ones. See some of you in Quartize in January. OBTW, Callie met alot of new friends also. I'm just glad people dont meet new friends the way dogs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.