EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
John,
I think having a potluck on one of the other nights, in addition to the buffet on Saturday, would be an idea.

Maybe a meet-and-greet / potluck? Trace

Last edited:

neilandnanci

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

The meet and greet pot luck would be fun. We are good with that, too.

TXTiger

Sounds like a great time. When can we begin to sign up and register? Keep me posted.

GWZ1948

We have been keeping an eye out for this event for a while now! This will be our first Heartland event!
Has a sign-up form been posted? In another area of the forum, maybe?
Any update would be appreciated!
We will begin our full-time adventure this August and are looking forward to this event!

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Lori and I have very busy setting up two other rallys in California and i havent been able to post any new info. The sign up sheet will be posted soon I am working on it now. I have also been talking to the rv dealer in that area about them having 2 or 3 new rigs at the park for us to view wile we are all there.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hi all, Doug and Doris Anderson from Washougal, WA plan to join you in Temecula. We have yet to see our Bighorn 3370RK that we ordered in February but it should be arriving in the next few weeks. We are looking forward meeting all of you and to conversations with other Heartland owners as we get used to our new rig.

We plan to arrive on the ninth and depart on the 14th. (We have a daughter and her husband a four kids only a couple miles from Pechanga.) Let us know if we need to contact the RV resort directly for an additional night. Thanks.

rockerdude

Lori and I will be there! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Pappy

Hi All,
Sharron and I would like to attend. Looking forward to it!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired

It looks like Las Vegas will be well represented with Pappy and rockerdude attending. We are looking forward to seeing our Nevada friends and catching up.

jdawson

Hi everyone
The sign up form wll be posted soon, sorry for the delay. Lori and i have been very busy with a death in the family and not been able to post like we wanted to. When the form is posted please print and then fill out the data requeted then mail it to us. Please do not cantact the park because all of the sites have to go through us.

Thank you

TXTiger

John, sorry to hear about a death in your family. Hope all is getting better.

Jim B, are you going to attend this rally? I'll see you for sure in Goshen. Are you going to Gettysburg in a few weeks?

jdawson

Ok everybody
The sign up sheet is now there for you to sign up for the rally. Print out the form and send to Lori and John.

Thanks

jbeletti

John, sorry to hear about a death in your family. Hope all is getting better.

Jim B, are you going to attend this rally? I'll see you for sure in Goshen. Are you going to Gettysburg in a few weeks?

I will be in Gettysburg and I "plan" to be in Temecula - though without the RV. See you there!

Eddhuy

Got the signup sheet filled out and mailed tomorrow with the check. Evelyn and I are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

It appears that JB's Ford cant pull his LM further west than the Big Muddy. HL must have a short rope on it.

jbeletti

It appears that JB's Ford cant pull his LM further west than the Big Muddy. HL must have a short rope on it.

Just too darn far to then turn around for the next committed event. I'm fortunate Heartland allows me to budget getting to where I feel I need to be - by any mode I feel best. See you there Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.