EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

Hi everyone
Check out the thread #1 for your friends that have already been confirmed and when they are arriving. Rember this is a Heartland rally only, this is Heartlands way of saying thanks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

John, are saying no SOB's?? I thought that was only the National rally.

jbeletti

John, are saying no SOB's?? I thought that was only the National rally.

Bob,

We don't generally allow SOBs for the Regionals. We treat the regional rallies different than the chapter rallies in terms of budget. I allocate a large amount of money for the regional rallies on a per-rig basis.

Using 2012 as an example, we had a fabulous time at Seven Feathers in Oregon at the Regional. It cost a lot to put it on. I want the funds spent to benefit Heartland owners as a thank you. This is our special time. SOBs would blush at the amount we'd have to ask them to pony up to come to these ($100 to $125).

SOBs are still fully welcomed with Chapter Leader approval at local Chapter rallies. Reason for this is that I feel it's a good reach-out opportunity to show other brand owners the fun we have, what we're like and a chance to see our RVs. Some of them actually do end up buying a Heartland later.

funntheson

John, did you receive the check I mailed you? It hasn't been cashed, and you haven't updated the list in post 1.

Larry Scrivens

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Any chance there will be a vendor to provide weighing of individual wheel loads?

We just weighed our Bighorn at a local CAT scale and found we were within limits for both the TV and the fifth wheel, but barely, with a GCW of 22660 and a 3080 calculated hitch weight. I just didn't get the individual loads on the fifth wheel axles and the scale is not set up to be able to weigh individual wheels.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi Doug and Doris
That is a good thought about having someone there to check load distrubution of our rigs. I will see what i can do i will follow up later.

Thanks

Mizmary

I want to come but the hubby says no to pulling our house up because we still have the tow max tires on. :-( plus, he has that pesky job he is required to show up for most of the time.

Have fun!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I want to come but the hubby says no to pulling our house up because we still have the tow max tires on. :-( plus, he has that pesky job he is required to show up for most of the time.

Have fun!!
Mizmary,
Safety first, above all.
However, it's unlikly that there will be a rally (much less a regional rally), any closer to where you are.
About 60 miles, by my count.
You should really try to make it if at all possible.
These gatherings are always a great time, with great people. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
John,
Teri says "the checks in the mail" :p
Trace
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
DH is worried about pulling from SD to Temecula?? Tell him even if all the wheels fall off....we will come and save you. Have him call work and tell them he's tooo drunk or tooo tired to come in and turn off his cell phone. Besides, Trace and I (your fearless Socal chapter leader) will be there.

Mizmary

Call in drunk to the navy anymore and you're looking for a new job. ;-P it used to mean a promotion.

I will wear him down eventually. Unless he reads this.

Ladiver

would there be any problem with coming down for the weekend? Staying Friday and Saturday nights? The wife and I work full time, so we have to work on Friday and Monday. Luckily we are not too far from Temecula and can get down there pretty easily.

Thanks,

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.