Feedback on 2013 Summer Hat

rick_debbie_gallant

Jim,
I kind of like the idea of the Canadian & US flags on the hats, maybe on flag staffs & crossed. That would cover both countries & also signify the friendship between both countries.

Great idea, I was thinking of the same concept using the crossed flags and For those that are "Follicle challenged" perhaps some sort of "sun cap" out of SPF cloth and worn much like a swim cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dbbls59

I don't particularly like the flag on the screen. I like the front. I'll stick my own flag pin on the cap.

RoadJunkie

Sorry, and I don't want to trigger anyone's sensitivity, but I don't think netted caps are contemporary. Perhaps something along these lines would be more current to style?

hoc hat.JPG

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sorry, and I don't want to trigger anyone's sensitivity, but I don't think netted caps are contemporary. Perhaps something along these lines would be more current to style?

View attachment 23329

That's similar to one from a couple of years ago (that some kind person bestowed upon me). Difference is mine does not have the color on the bill, just solid blue. Personally, I'd prefer a solid dark color with the HL logo on it. And no mesh.

JohnDar

Great idea, I was thinking of the same concept using the crossed flags and For those that are "Follicle challenged" perhaps some sort of "sun cap" out of SPF cloth and worn much like a swim cap.

That ain't happening, pal.

rick_debbie_gallant

Sure, I'll walk around with my black Nomex hood on and look like a gangsta or a deranged monk.

Your brain/head would not get toasted!

I still like the idea of the mesh ball cap!

Still another thought would be a Tilley style hat (boonie hat) with the heartland logo.

JohnDar

Your brain/head would not get toasted!

I still like the idea of the mesh ball cap!

Still another thought would be a Tilley style hat (boonie hat) with the heartland logo.

I've got a Tilley, so all I need is the logo patch. With a Tilley, you can pin up one side and look like an Aussie. Or pin up both and look like an Assie :)