Cyclone owners; Where do you put your Owners Club plaque

Vtxkid

I attached mine with a frame that came with the plaque with 2 sided tape attaching it to the left side of the rear door.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

truknutt

Committed Member
I used a metal license plate bracket for a utility/boat trailer upside down and mounted it using the center door hinge bolts. When the door comes down so does the plaque.

The plate bracket has a slight offset in it so the bolt & nuts don't touch the ramp door. You can get a general idea where it sits from the attached photo.

Attachments

• Cyclone Rear.jpg
    Cyclone Rear.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 111

oscar

Mine came with a frame and brackets that mount on the ladder, except that adds another 2+ inches to my "beam"...... so I'm kind of rethinking it. Will probably take some silicone and glue it somewhere near the bow, as that is the part that people see when they walk by in a CG.....

FiremanBill

When I joined it asked if I wanted a ladder or flat mount, seeings as the ladder is on our sides opposite of where we are when we're set up I chose the flat mount. I am rethinking the back idea as well. I may put it up front where more people will see it while we are setup.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I have not figured out how just yet but I was thinking of a bracket that would have it attached to the pin ( above ) so it can be seen when camping - I jus tneed to determine where attache - I'm thinking of using the two screws that hold the wind schrod on... time will tell if I actually get this task done - right now mine sits in a box... not attached

porthole

Retired
I have not figured out how just yet but I was thinking of a bracket that would have it attached to the pin ( above ) so it can be seen when camping - I jus tneed to determine where attache - I'm thinking of using the two screws that hold the wind schrod on... time will tell if I actually get this task done - right now mine sits in a box... not attached

Mine is on the pin box.

Post #98 of this thread:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=135050&viewfull=1#post135050