Flat screen TV in 2013 Elkridge 34TSRE

Buckeye

Why is there not a limit switch on the TV when you raise or lower it out of the cabinet? Seems like it would be a good idea to me.

B

bwwalczak

It does have a limit switch. However, if your trailer has ever lost power when the tv mech was in motion, it will auto reset. With tv up, look under the left side of tv and you should see the control box. If it is blinking green very fast, it has to be re-tuned. You can do this with the little button next to the flashing light.

You can always call Heartland service for more advanced instruction. 574-266-8726

Buckeye

Thanks Bryan, I will have have to try to reset it this morning. We just picked up our new Elkridge this week. It is too bad that the sales people aren't more informed and can relay that type of info to their customers. Thanks again, Murph

Buckeye

I reset the limit switch and it works fine. This may very well be a technical issue but I believe the sales people should have mentioned it. If not for my quick reflexes it may have resulted in a flat screen disaster. Thanks again Bryan.