EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy & Santha,

What can I say......It was a BLAST!!!! (Pun intended) :)

Thanks for a GREAT rally and for bringing AWESOME people into our lives!

See y'all soon!!!

Lance

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Last edited:

trdeal

Lance, if you were there I am sure it was a blast! Sorry we missed it. But we are looking forward to seeing you all in Crossville next weekend.

clayhud

WOW....what a great first Ga. Chapter Rally at River Vista RV resort in Dillard, GA. We made many new friends this weekend and had a wonderful time. Thanks to Randy and Santha for a well organized and managed rally. We know it takes more than two to make this size event successful and we thank you too! We look forward to many more rallies in the future! Have fun at the TN rally and see you soon! Clay & Candy Hudson

davebennington

Here are a few pictures of Heartlanders having fun at dinner.

IMG_3215-1.jpg IMG_3216-1.jpg

There were a few special awards presented.

IMG_3192-1.jpg IMG_3181-1.jpg

And as always the parting shot.

IMG_3219-1.jpg

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I had a great time at the rally. It would not be a successful rally without the people who attended and
helped out. There was no lack of help or support at anytime from all of you. Santha and I really want to thank all of you
from the bottom of our hearts. Also another good feeling was the fact that we had some new Heartlanders at the rally.
The two generations of the Dubes, The Hudson's and the Grimes. I hope to see more of you in the future.
Santha and I are now looking for suggestions for next years rally so if any of you have any thoughts or idea's
let us know. Thanks to all of you for your time and support.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Randy and Santha,

We just want to send you a special THANK YOU! We had a wonderfull time at the rally. Great Job putting it together! Can't wait for next year.

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Guess who just showed up in our Chattanooga campground? That nice couple we adopted/surrounded at the Dillard rally. They brought their puppy this time. Eric and I always wondered if we'd ever meet up with a fellow RVer twice. It's a big country and there are lots of RVers, but it was really neat to see a familiar face again.

jbeletti

Guess who just showed up in our Chattanooga campground? That nice couple we adopted/surrounded at the Dillard rally. They brought their puppy this time. Eric and I always wondered if we'd ever meet up with a fellow RVer twice. It's a big country and there are lots of RVers, but it was really neat to see a familiar face again.

Is it the Dubes? With the Landmark?

lduguay

Are you talking about the SOB travel trailer folks?

That's cool.......did y'all ask them if they were ready to trade yet?? :rolleyes:

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Yeah, the SOB. I plan to ask them next time I see them. This morning we were excited to see them and meet their puppy. You know how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.