EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTalley

As for the still project, I have copper tubing, glass jugs, and mason jars....what else do we need?

I've researched this. We'll need a plain looking four-door sedan with a hot motor in it. I'll check on Ebay. Might be able to find an early 70's Galaxie or Impala with a big block in it.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I Have given this thread deep thought so I will list my observations. Sound Impressive?
Malcolm, Save your money on the big block sedan. If we are going to cook it at Jim Bellitti's site. We have no need to haul, just consume.
Jimtoo, We can arrange for the fire and corn but this stuff is going to be aged in hours. Time is not on our side.
Paul, You are going to buy aged whiskey when you could possibly have some 6 hour old moonshine.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

jimtoo

Paul, You are going to buy aged whiskey when you could possibly have some 6 hour old moonshine.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

I would think 6 hour old moonshine would be the same as used rubbing alcohol that you soaked your feet in...

Randy

Jimtoo, You just destroyed this whole thread. Instead of making the moonshine we might buy the moonshine. No fun there.

Jim Belliti, It would have to be a Yorkie and Poodles in the still protection business. Randy, Santha and the poodles

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We'll be there on the Wed. 28th and leave on Tues. 3rd heading to Crossville, TN Ken and Faye

Randy

We'll be there on the Wed. 28th and leave on Tues. 3rd heading to Crossville, TN Ken and Faye

Ken, Glad that you and Faye are joining us. I Hope that Santha and I can arrange to go up to Crossville after our Rally. When you have your
own business you are never off. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Christytra

Sam offers to bring his margarita machine but I can only offer some homemade wine. We'll call this week to reserve our place.....no making fun of the small North Trail Trailer! We love our trailer.

Randy

Christy and Sam, Glad to have you and Sam. Santha and I like North Trails with palm trees as decorations.. I am sure that some margaritas will be
consumed at the rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

phix

It's been a while since I logged in. I'm so happy that there is a rally, only 2 (or so) hours away, and we are available! This is only our 2nd rally and first Georgia rally. We have booked site 54 on the creek.

We are looking forward to camping with all of you and I'll take a margarita. (It will be fun to watch the faces of those brave enough to drink moonshine.)

Randy

Pam, A moonshine margarita might be a new trend. Murphy and Phoebe might also have to join in on the still protection duty.
We need all the help we can get. Glad the the two of you are attending. The Poodles love company.

Christy, It looks like Sam's Margarita machine will be put to the test. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Walter & Linda West just made reservations coming in on 8/28 and leaving on 9/3 and are in site 26

Randy

Linda, Glad to have you and Walter join us. You will fit right in. N. Georgia is full of Florida plates in the summer.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Randy & Santha,

Me and the Head Dispatcher (Kem) have decided that if our Kids wants to do the Family Annual Labor Day cook out, they will have to come to Georgia!! We will be in Site 18A.........WOOOHOOOOO, LOTS of Rally's this year!!!!

Lance

PS. And as a gesture of peace with the GA Chapter, the NC Chapter will leave Weapons of Mass Destruction at home.........maybe Pinocchio-Wallpaper-pinocchio-6615991-1024-768.jpg

jbeletti

Hey Randy & Santha,

Me and the Head Dispatcher (Kem) have decided that if our Kids wants to do the Family Annual Labor Day cook out, they will have to come to Georgia!! We will be in Site 18A.........WOOOHOOOOO, LOTS of Rally's this year!!!!

Woot!

Randy

Hey Randy & Santha,

Lance

PS. And as a gesture of peace with the GA Chapter, the NC Chapter will leave Weapons of Mass Destruction at home.........maybe View attachment 23845

Lance, You did not have to include Pinocchio in your post. Nobody believes you anyway. I have not told the Poodles you are attending yet.
I will mention to them that Kem is attending but keep your name out of the conversation We are glad that nothing will be be destroyed in
Dillard, Ga on labor day weekend. Yea, Right. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Please add Gary & Susan McKinney to the list. Looking forward to GA mountains

Gary & Susan, You will be added to the list. Let me know when you get your site number. The more the merrier.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.