EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Randy...we changed our site to 55. We calculated the fallout from Lance's experiments/explosions and figured it would be better to be inside the ring...just far enough away to be safe.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy...we changed our site to 55. We calculated the fallout from Lance's experiments/explosions and figured it would be better to be inside the ring...just far enough away to be safe.

Awwwww Paul......do you REALLY think you can get far enough away???:rolleyes:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
There is no safe distance away from Lance. I am thinking that we need to warn the authorities of Lance's behavior. I still not have told the Poodles. I am afraid that if they
find out that Lance is attending there would be a demand that Lance stay home and Kem attend. They have seen the video and feel lucky to be alive from the 2012
campout. Paul and Sue, Have you considered another RV park? I am. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

There is no safe distance away from Lance. I am thinking that we need to warn the authorities of Lance's behavior. I still not have told the Poodles. I am afraid that if they
find out that Lance is attending there would be a demand that Lance stay home and Kem attend. They have seen the video and feel lucky to be alive from the 2012
campout. Paul and Sue, Have you considered another RV park? I am. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Another RV park?? That would be great......leaves more room for the Brave of Heart!:rolleyes:

Randy

Joe and Linda Shejbal just signed up for the rally. With the addition of their two poodles We could put a Poodle watch on Lance 24 hours a day. Just Saying.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Dave, You would have to ask the most spoiled Poodles in the world and the spoiler which would be Santha.
Not really thinking of a show, Just self preservation as Lance has them scared.

lduguay

This ONE thing I CAN guarranty.......I LIKE the Poodles, and they are SAFE,

as for the "Humans"??????

:rolleyes:

Randy

Randy

Lance has agreed that no poodles will be hurt!! Isn't that nice.

Dave, Do you think that Lance would ever tell the truth. Discussed this with the Poodles. They are still very nervous, as I am.
Randy , Santha and the Poodles

Christytra

We've just found that we will have to cancel this year. Our son has changed his wedding date and will now be getting married over Labor Day weekend. His fiancé grew up in another country and this date works best for the mother and step family to get here. Funny, I don't think she even knows it's a holiday here! Enjoy the margaritas. I'm sure we'll have a few here too. Maybe we'll make it to the rally next year.

Randy

Christy, Sorry to hear that you and Sam have to cancel. His wedding is much more important than the rally.
We will hoist a margarita for the newly wed couple.

ATLJOHN

Hi Randy and Santha
Looks like you guys will have great group but we will not make this one.
But we will see you in Goshen.
Keep the children happy
John & Judy

lduguay

Hmmmmm, just noticed my Site # on Post 1 is "Beware".......that next to you Randy?????

Randy

Lance, No it is not next to My name. I am just letting all of the attendee,s be aware of certain dangers. Forewarned is forearmed.

navyAZ1

Hey Randy, I just made our reservations for this rally. We are hoping Miss Ann will have recovered from her second surgery to make this trip. Her surgery will be on 1 July so I'm thinking she'll be ready to go by the 28th of August, that's when we plan to arrive, and we're going to stay for a week. This will be Ann's first time out in the BH since we came home from TX back in late January. Oh yeah, they have put us on site #46. Wooooo Hooooo we are so excited to be able to hit the road again and spend time with our Heartland family. See Y'all

Randy

Ron and Ann, It would not be a Georgia rally without the two of you. We will pray for Ann on her surgery day.
Tell Ann that Santha has a new Margarita Machine. That should help her recovery.
Randy, Santha and the poodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.