EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Pam & Ray, Sorry you had to cancel. Will see at the next one.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Santha made me update post 1 today to satisfy her sense of order. On it I am adding food Items for the potluck and cookout. This should keep us from duplicating items.
She checked with the t-shirt people and the shirts will be fruit of the loom. That should give everyone an idea for the size they need. Shirts will be eight dollars payable at the rally.
Shirt list below

Dave & Julie Xl & L
Lance & Kem 2XL & L
Paul & Sue XL & L
Carol & Terrell 2XL & M
Ken & Faye XL & L
Walter & Linda XL & XL
Malcolm & Valerie XL & L
Randy & Santha L & L

Randy

I want all of the Georgia rally attendees to be on your best behavior. We have two new couples coming to their first Heartland rally in Dillard.
I want to welcome Clay & Candy Hudson and Bill & Marlene Kneiper to their first rally. Hope you enjoy it and it is one of many that you will attend.

VKTalley

Hi Randy, the Talleys will bring desserts for Saturday potluck and Sunday cookout and fruit for Sunday Brunch.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Phil & Becky, Still space available. Would be great if you could attend. Randy, Santha and the poodles

Randy,
Becky and I are site 82 HRL. I'll be coming in onthe 28th and will be wroking my sales territory for a couple of days from there. Becky will join us for the weekend. I'm not sure this will be a good idea though. I noticed a post where you said we had to be on our best behavior because you have some new rally attendees. Hmmmm...I'll TRY to be good! Let me know what we need to bring and how I can be of help. You might PM me as I am not getting out here to the forum as much as I would like.
Thanks,
Phil

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We will bring baked pineapple to the pot luck. We will bring fresh fruit for the breakfast and corn salad for the Sunday afternoon meal.

Randy

Hi Randy, the Talleys will bring desserts for Saturday potluck and Sunday cookout and fruit for Sunday Brunch.
Valerie, Have added your menu items to post 1. Thanks for the help.

Randy

We will bring baked pineapple to the pot luck. We will bring fresh fruit for the breakfast and corn salad for the Sunday afternoon meal.
Ken & Faye, Have also added your food items to post 1. Santha said she is not playing a certain card game.
Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Randy

Randy,
Becky and I are site 82 HRL. I'll be coming in onthe 28th and will be wroking my sales territory for a couple of days from there. Becky will join us for the weekend. I'm not sure this will be a good idea though. I noticed a post where you said we had to be on our best behavior because you have some new rally attendees. Hmmmm...I'll TRY to be good! Let me know what we need to bring and how I can be of help. You might PM me as I am not getting out here to the forum as much as I would like.
Thanks,
Phil

Glad to the have old new SC chapter leaders join us. I have added you to the list. The Poodles said something about a spoiled Yorkie named Riley.
They said it would be great to see who was the most spoiled. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Lou_and_Bette

Randy, Bette and I will bring Sweet potato casserole with Praline topping for the Saturday potluck, fried corn for the Sunday cookout, and would like to bring biscuits for Sunday brunch but to keep them as fresh as possible maybe someone could assist us by volunteering their oven. Lou

VKTalley

Randy, Bette and I will bring Sweet potato casserole with Praline topping for the Saturday potluck, fried corn for the Sunday cookout, and would like to bring biscuits for Sunday brunch but to keep them as fresh as possible maybe someone could assist us by volunteering their oven. Lou

Lou, my oven will not be in use on that Sunday, if you or Bette want to use it.

Randy

Lou, We should have access to the kitchen so Bette can fix her biscuits for the brunch and anything else she wants to do.

Rodbuster

The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV. We will bring the following items for the meals:

Potluck - potato casserole
Brunch - lemon zucchini bread
Cookout - pasta salad

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

jbeletti

The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV.

Cool! Your new Grand Canyon and our new Savannah at the same rally. A 2-unit new RV show :)

Randy

The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV. We will bring the following items for the meals:

Potluck - potato casserole
Brunch - lemon zucchini bread
Cookout - pasta salad

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dick & Fran, Looks like this is going to be the new Landmark rally. Got your PM. Santha said your are good for the shirts. Will add you to the list.

Randy

Lou, I stand corrected. You better make a bunch of biscuits. Santha is going to make a batch of sausage gravy.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
I just made reservations to attend, this will be our first GA rally. We will be there sometime on the 30th, depending on how early we get out of Jacksonville, and stay until Monday, 2 Sept when we head to Crossville. Our site is #71. Will post in a day or so what food items we plan to bring for the meals, if Santha has any recommendations to balance out the menus let me know.
Kevin

Randy

Kevin & Nelly, Santha and I are glad you are able to attend. Santha was going to make sausage gravy for the brunch but since Nelly is attending She said that
She might do a potato dish if Nelly wanted to do the gravy. Hint!

Randy

Everybody listen up. Lance is going to do movie night after the potluck. He has suggested "Sandlot" a baseball movie since it is that time of year.
Toss your comments out here. Thanks for the suggestion and help Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.