• Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/31/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Randy(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
The 2013 Georgia rally will be labor day weekend. Since it is a holiday the park is requiring a 3 day reservation.
The site fees are from 37 to 55 dollars a day. That does not include our discount of 15% for 10 to 20 rigs. If we go over 20 rigs it goes to 20%. I reserved 20 spaces but the park said they can accommodate more. We will have a potluck on Saturday evening. More will be posted as we get it organized. Santha and I ask you to join us.

Member List
Jim & Nancy Beletti Site 34 Potluck Red beans & Rice Brunch Turkey Sausage Cookout Veggie Salad
Dave Yocum & Julie Hancock Site 35
Randy & Santha Allen Site 41 Potluck Turkey & Ham Brunch Bacon, sausage, eggs and gravy Cookout Burgers, Hot dogs, Buns & condiments
Malcolm & Val Talley Site 42 Potluck Dessert Brunch Fresh fruit Cookout Dessert
Paul & Sue Alfono Site 55 Potluck Dessert Brunch Breakfast casserole Cookout Tomato Salad
Bill & Marlene Kneiper Site 54
Walter & Linda West Site 26 Potluck Green bean casserole & Dessert Brunch Biscuits Cookout BBQ Beans & Dessert
Lance & Kem Duguay (Beware}
Gary & Susan McKinney
Joe & Linda Shejbal Site 66 Potluck Cauliflower Salad Brunch Blueberry muffins
Ron & Ann Parrish Site 46 Potluck Corn Casserole & Yellow Cake Brunch Yummy Biscuits & Honey Cookout Ann's Famous potato salad
Clay & Candy Hudson Site 50 Potluck Tossed Salad with Dressings Brunch Cinnamon Rolls Cookout Cookies
Terrel & Carol Stanley site 60 Potluck Pineapplecherry Cake Cookout chips
Ken & Faye Hyde Site 38 Potluck Baked Pineapple Brunch Fresh fruit Cookout Corn salad
Lou & Bette Site 76 Potluck Sweet potato Casserole Brunch Biscuits Cookout Fried corn
Phil & Becky Smith site 82 Orado dessert Brunch Pancakes Cookout Macaroni Salad
Dick & Fran Bernard site 68 Potluck Potato Casserole Brunch Lemon Zucchini Bread Cookout Pasta Salad
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck Site 71
Bryce & Elise Dubes Site 19 Potluck Broccoli Slaw Cookout SW bean & corn dip
Brian & Shelly Dubes Site25 Potluck Banana Bars Brunch Heath bar coffee Cake Cookout Asain Slaw

Santha has planned the meal Schedule.
Friday, Everybody is on their own. Margarita machine will be in operation Friday P.M
Saturday, Potluck will be at 6 P.M Santha said we will furnish the meat. Fried Turkey and smoked ham. Let us know about your potluck items.
Lance will be providing a movie after the potluck.
Sunday, Brunch will be at 10 A.M. The club will provide bacon, Sausage, eggs and sausage gravy. Any help with with other dishes will be appreciated.
Planning on burgers, hot dogs, Brats, for Sunday dinner which will be supplied by the club. Side dishes appreciated. Salads,beans, chips Etc.

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, Glad you and Julie are attending. See the two of you in Florida in a couple of weeks. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

yepuhuh

Make sure to get on my rv lot....it is the prettiest one there.

As soon as you arrive it is the first one on the left by the rose garden...

THE PICTURE SHOW A SMALL CAMPER ON IT. That was in August 2012
The other pictures are from oct 2012 and it was cold and rainy and foggy.

TOO BAD I WILL MISS THIS RALLY BUT WE WILL BE THERE JUNE 15-JULY 7

Attachments

• 2012-08-11_15-22-58_712.jpg
    2012-08-11_15-22-58_712.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 2012-10-10_09-23-24_810.jpg
    2012-10-10_09-23-24_810.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 98
  • 2012-08-11_15-23-25_357.jpg
    2012-08-11_15-23-25_357.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 91

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! Just reserved site 34 for 4 nights. We arrive on Thursday and leave on Monday. On Monday, we'll pull the RV onto our TN rally site in Crossville :)

Rally on!

Jim

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We need to call yet for reservations yet, but you can count us in!

Paul and Sue

Randy

Paul, Glad that you and Sue will be there. I am going to have to give Sue a bill for the cost of the 12 packs of canned margaritas that Santha has
bought since Sue gave her one. I will bring the the total with me. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Paul, Glad that you and Sue will be there. I am going to have to give Sue a bill for the cost of the 12 packs of canned margaritas that Santha has
bought since Sue gave her one. I will bring the the total with me. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Hope she has some of those left for the rally - the margaritas - not the bill :)

MCTalley

Count Malcolm and Val Talley in. I'll call tomorrow and get our reservations lined up. We'll be there the same range of dates as the Belettis. Jim, we'll have to convoy up to Tennessee - see if your rig can keep up with ours. :cool:

P.S. - Our coach always has a full ice tray, Margarita mix and a bottle of Tequila on board.

ALF

Jim, I am sure Sue will share the bill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy,

We will have to discuss this further in Florida. Paul has already started to stock up with 1 case purchased so far....unfortunately, I am not sure they will last until the Georgia Rally!!!!:cool:

Jim.....we will have plenty to share. Will not turn down offers to assist with the bill or contributions to the cause.

Sue

Randy

Malcolm, Glad you and Val will be joining us. Always nice to meet new People. Sounds like the ingredients for an adult beverage in your coach.

Sue, Santha said She would also bring bring some to the Rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Sounds like fun already. So, who's brining the "still". Are we making some 'shine at this rally? :)

Jim
Troublmaker

VKTalley

Sounds like fun already. So, who's brining the "still". Are we making some 'shine at this rally? :)

Jim
Troublmaker

Jim, stop in Gatlinburg. They have a legal moonshine place, still and all, right downtown Gatlinburg. Saw it on our recent trip there.

Randy

Malcolm & Val, I am sure those stops would be for iced tea and coffee.

Jim, I can find corn and sugar at the farmers market here in Georgia but we will need a radiator and some heat. It can be arranged at site 34.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ALF

Our reservations are in; we are in site 76. Have to start stocking up on payback! As for Kentucky Bourbon......I have a case that needs to be delivered in 2 weeks......not opposed to taking bribes. But I probably shouldn't mention it as the Feds might look for me. As for the still project, I have copper tubing, glass jugs, and mason jars....what else do we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.