Heartland Survey RE: Reintroduction of MPG

Leanna66

I was just doing a search on Heartland MPG, and went to the Heartland website. A survey form popped up with questions about interest in the reintroduction of the MPG. If anyone is interested in sharing your opinion with Heartland, here is your chance.

MPG by Heartland is a discontinued product, however, because of popular demand we are considering reintroduction of the MPG travel trailer by Heartland. In order to help us with this decision please consider answering the following questions:

evolvingpowercat

I am going to need to replace my 2011 Edge M21 in a few years and hope they will re-enter the higher end light weight market some day as well. At 4400 pounds max weight loaded and 23' 8" length the Edge M21 is perfect for me it fits in 40 foot max camper plus vehicle length National Park campground spaces when paired with my under 16 foot length SUV that easily tows 5,000 pounds.

Last edited:

signbeth

Can you send me a link to survey? Thinking I had landed at wrong page, I hit the back button when option of survey popped up. Survey will not show up again.
After doing some shopping for a small light RV, the mpg appears to fit the bill to a tee.

Last edited:

danemayer

Can you send me a link to survey? Thinking I had landed at wrong page, I hit the back button when option of survey popped up. After doing some shopping for a small light RV, the mpg appears to fit the bill to a tee.
Hi signbeth,

The survey is in a popup window at the link that Jim provided in post #3.

ParkIt

DH really wanted an MPG and still does. Maybe its because we are considered "hippies" on the west coast but the units like those sell pretty quickly out here.