patio rail

danemayer

Hi teresabrioncasper,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to get answers and make friends with a great bunch of like-minded people who lover RV'ing.

I'm not sure whether the patio option is available as a kit for local installation. Your dealer could find out for you, or you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN # ready. They'll be able to tell you what's available.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome!! congratulations on your Cyclone. As mentioned your best bet is getting with Heartland customer service. They will be able to get you taken care of. Give some thought to taking advantage of your 1 year complimentary membership in the Heartland Owners Club and joining us at some rallies. If you have any questions please feel free to E-MAIL me.

cb1313

I do not have the rail kit but I had my dealer install the cables to give me a rear deck. Cb

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

CactusTwo

Liking the rear deck, cb1313. I am going to build my own cable system to look like yours, our local big box hardware store sells all those parts

cb1313

It is really nice to off the ground with the back deck. Only wish I had back stairs but I am not going to try and carry them. I tried a step ladder but the back door works just fine.

Cb

TXTiger

When you call Heartland customer service to order the patio kit ask them if your ramp is strong enough to add the patio. I am not sure but have been told that the rigs that come from the factory with the patio have a beefed up ramp door to hold the weight of people sitting on the patio.