EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkroezejr

Lori my wife and I are planning to attend the rally at Jackson we have missed the last two due to medical reasons but plan to attend this year I will send you the money asap . We are planning on arrival on 9/12 and depart on 9/16 at this time. last year I had a stroke four days prior to the rally and the year before was having problem with my knee. We did visit the year before that, so hope this year it will work out. Henry and Pam Kroeze club member # 1448

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Central California Chapter Rally
  • 11407 Dalton Rd
  • Jackson, CA 95642
  • John Dawson 831-440-9268
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $30.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/14/2013
  • Potluck time: 5:30 Pm

• Event Leader: jdawson(click to contact)

Additional Info:
I will be posting further info as I find out from the park.

The site fee for the rally is 30.00 per night including extra days.

All reservations are to be made through John or Lori Dawson at
831-440-9268.

Please DO NOT CONTACT THE PARK.

Please figure the nights that you are staying and send the proper amount to:
John Dawson
225 Moount Hermon Road #52
Scotts Valley, CA 95066.

Please feel free to call with any questions at
831-440-9268.

1. John And Lori Dawson
2. Chuck and Donna Hale
3. Mat and Terri
4. Larry and Vivian
5. Rod and Kelly Ditrich
6. Butch and stacy
7. Jack and Evelyn
8. Corey and M'Lissa
9. Scott davis and Roxan Joyner

rbvett

John;
Per phone conversation yesterday, check is in the mail for 13- 15 Sep at Jackson. Looking forward to meeting you and the gang.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi from John and Lori
Thanks for the response from every one, Check the origional post if you sent in your check it will show confirmed after your name and the nights your staying.
Thanks again

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We look forward to our first Chapter Rally!! For that matter our very first Rally of any kind. Will get the check in the mail to Mr. Dawson tomorrow. Send us whatever info we need to attend.
Happy Camping to all,

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Our check is in the mail. We will arrive in Jackson on the 10th and leave on the 17th! We are looking forward to it!

Rod Ditrich

randgwarn

John:
Gail and I plan to attend the Rally in Jackson and are scheduled to arrive Friday Sept. 13 and depart Monday Sept 16. We will be traveling from Pismo Beach to Jackson so may not arrive until late afternoon Friday. I will put the check in the mail tomorrow.
Ray and Gail Warness
2011 GMC Duramax
2010 , 3055 Big Horn

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Floyd,
Are you and Carol going to be able to make the Jackson rally? OR do I need to find someone else to wake up the campground? Those entry steps can be tricky if you know what I mean but I think you already know that (LOL).
Chuck

randgwarn

Ray, with your luck with tires you are traveling on friday the 13th. Floyd

Don't know if you heard but one of the Goodyear Marathon's I purchased in Nampa, Ut on our way to Gillette last year came apart on I-5 between Longview, WA and Portland last week. I was lucky no damage to the trailer, the tread just hung up on the axel. However, the landing gear is failing, binding up and blowing fuses, and does not want to extend or retract very far. I think I will replace it with a hydraulic unit.
RAY

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ray,
Is that the same front landing gear problem that you and Floyd fixed in Quartzsite?
Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jdawson

Hi everybody
I just updated the origional post showing the people that have sent in there checks and it will now show confirmed with the dates that you requested.
Thanks to all

jdawson

Hi everyone
Lori and I are going to Washington this next week for their rally I would really like every one that has said that they will be comming to the rally to send their checks to me asap and post here that they have sent them if possible. This way i can notify the park of the head count. We are up to 22 rigs and only have 25 spaces resurved and the park is full that weekend
Thanks

randgwarn

Ray,
Is that the same front landing gear problem that you and Floyd fixed in Quartzsite?
Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

No it is a different problem, Floyd's fix is still working OK. This problem is inability of the landing gear to raise and lower both sides sounds like it is binding and then blows the 30 amp fuse. Using the manual crank I am just barely able to get the gear to lower, but can not lift the gear. Floyd suggested to lube the gears however the only lube I can use, due to limited access, is spray lube. That appears to have a little effect. Fortunately the gear is at about the right height in its current position so I can load and unload the trailer from the truck. I have scheduled a visit to my local repair facility and will likely have the gear replaced on my $50 deductible extended warranty, if they authorize replacement. I was thinking about upgrading to hydraulic gears or a complete leveling system but do not want to spend that kind of $ at this time.

Look forward to seeing you and Teri at Temecula if I can get the landing gear fixed.
Ray and Gail

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi John & Lori,
The check is in the mail for us. We are arriving on September 12th and departing on the 20th. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Chuck & Donna

jdawson

Hi all
I just posted on the main page that the potluck will be at 5.30 Satrday and we are having a raffel after dinner. Please check the origional thread for details. We are looking forward to another great rally. See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.