Window Awning for Country Ridge

craigj

We have the 2013 country Ridge and was think about adding window awning on the large slide out and also over the hallway window to help cut down on the summer heat, yes the trailer sets in the direct sunmost of the day shade would be nice but have to try and do without shade. Any pros or cons on window awning?
Craig WB0OLX

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have the 2013 country Ridge and was think about adding window awning on the large slide out and also over the hallway window to help cut down on the summer heat, yes the trailer sets in the direct sunmost of the day shade would be nice but have to try and do without shade. Any pros or cons on window awning?
Craig WB0OLX

We have a single awning covering both windows. Installed myself in a few hours. The most time was taken leveling and installing the awning rail. It's nice to leave the windows open while raining and it does a great job blocking the sun.

Attachments

• 119-1983_IMG.JPG
    119-1983_IMG.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 53

craigj

Thanks Ray for the reply I have to get up to the camper sometime soon any measure what will work
have a permit site north of Guttenburg, Ia maybe this week. I was thinking about the A&E window awning.

Thanks agian Ray

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You're welcome. Camping World has measuring instructions on their website. Ours is an A & E.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2