2013 28PBHS Prowler Questions

wazzurver

Hi all,

I have been doing tons of research looking for the best TT for our family of four and the popular bunkhouse models. We have narrowed our search and now it is time to get some real input on the 28PBHS. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

I have noticed to different colors that have both been labeled 2013. One with a white front and back, and another with a metallic front/back (skylight in the living areas as well). Any other differences I should about these two 2013s? They are both listed as 2013 28PBHS? One better than the other?

Any other thoughts/experiences would be great concerning the Heartland product and Prowler series. Thanks again.

R

rbrady

Good Morning,

My name is Ryan Brady and I am the Prowler brand manager here at Heartland. We appreciate your interest in the Prowler 28P BHS!! The 28P BHS is a floor plan that we came out with in the Spring of 2013. It has become one of our most popular. I would be happy to answer any of your questions regarding the 28P BHS. Please feel free to give me a call at 574-266-6356. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Ryan Brady
Prowler General Manager

wazzurver

Thanks Ryan, I will try and give you a call today. Any info on my original questions about the two different 2013 28PBHS (white vs metallic, etc)?