Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave will be playing golf.

Thanks,

Nancy
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I will bring my clubs too and I am sure that Lin Ballard will have his and will want to play I am coming in on Wed. See you'all then

Paul & Nan

We will be there tomorrow afternoon. Ready to get out of the house. And there is free breakfast Wed and Thurs. See ya'll in Thackerville.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
y'all have fun Enjoy the breakfast, Gary Tidball will be there tomorrow as well wit David and Wilma Adams. Maybe some others too. See you Wednesday

nander

We'll be there tomorrow, but it will be closer to 5 or 6. We'll be ready for the free breakfast on Wed!

Thanks,

Nancy
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Paul & Nan

Good free breakfast with Nancy and Dave today, looking forward to breakfast with the group tomorrow. Most everyone is here and ready to rally!!

nander

Great rally! Thank you Donna & Larry! It was so nice seeing/meeting everyone. Fabulous friends, food and weather....what more could you ask for!

pegmikef

I can't add much more to what Dave and Nancy already said, but again it was a great rally and we all enjoyed seeing you both and all our rally friends. Right now the remaining ladies are in the office club room making a lot of noise and purportedly doing some kind of craft thingy.

Paul & Nan

Yes, it was a great rally! Enjoyed meeting new and old friends. We got home about 4-wish we were still there having fun! See ya'll down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.