Finding Inexpensive Monthly Sites on Craigslist

wdk450

Gang:
I am in the process the next few months of letting go of my house and moving full time into the Bighorn. I don't have any particular travel plans as of now, I would probably like to stay in places in the West, not too far from my kids in Northern and Southern California. I will probably move with the seasons some to keep temperatures comfortable. Tonight I was looking through Craigslist and found monthly spaces for $350 or less, some at private residences, some at Mobile home Parks, some at RV parks.

Looking at other areas I was surprised to find other reasonably priced monthly spaces on the (summer cool) Oregon Coast, Lake Tahoe, and more. I found all of these in the "Parking and Storage" section of the various local Craigslists. So this might be worth a try to find those less expensive monthly spaces. Most of them seemed nice, not cheesy.

Speedy

Craigslist is a great local way to advertise things you have to sell. With that in mind you need to visit these parks and check them out in person, then see if you can get a local police report on the area. We did that prior to testing our full-timing setup and avoided several Crack Parks that had police visits every night. The park we ended up staying in over the summer ran full background checks on all people staying more than a week.

aatauses

Congratulations on going full time--you will enjoy it. You may want to consider workamping or volunteering--great way to meet people and see the country and "give back"
al
currently in Kenai, AK