HD package questions

bgilm

I just ordered a new 2014 cy3110 and like everything about the HD package except the bowl sink in the bathroom. Is there a way to order it with a regular sink in the bathroom but still get the rest if the HD package?

oscar

Actually, we were not too crazy until we started using it.....pretty cool, as it leaves a FULL cabinet under to store, in our case, 16 towels!

TXTiger

I have the HD package with the bowl sink in the bathroom. Its very easy to clean and looks good. I get a lot of comments from people about it looking good.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
If you want an hd unit with out a vessel bowl sink, just let your dealer know and we will get it taken care of at the factory as long as it is not already to far in production or scheduling.

hogwaii

Hey, AJ, I have a 2011 Cyclone 3950 with the bowl sink. My wife likes it, I don't. Is there a sink replacement available with the same countertop design but with a regular sink? I have an inquiring mind, since we are on the subject.

oscar

A coping saw and a drop in sink is not the hardest thing to do. If you don't want to do it yourself any RV dealer with a competent service department can do it. My guess, 2-3 hours.

But since you mentioned that your wife likes it........my guess is it's staying.;)

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
You would have to install a new countertop, or cut a larger hole for the new sink to fit into. Would prob take 2-3 hours of labor.

hogwaii

Thanks AJ. That's what I was thinking, just cut a hole and drop a sink in. I could do it and still use the original faucet. But my wife likes it and like Oscar said, it will probably stay,......... for now. (as Homer Simpson would say,....."DOH!!"

hogwaii

Thanks Oscar. You hit the nail on the head. The wife likes it and so do her girlfriends. I'm outnumbered for now. I told her I could cut a hole and I've already measured and researched drop in sinks. So when the time comes, and she gives me the okie dokie,....I'm ready. LOL!

oscar

Thanks Oscar. You hit the nail on the head. The wife likes it and so do her girlfriends. I'm outnumbered for now. I told her I could cut a hole and I've already measured and researched drop in sinks. So when the time comes, and she gives me the okie dokie,....I'm ready. LOL!

Dream on.......:p Seriously, if that's the worst of your disagreements you're doing pretty well.