Intro - New 2014 Cy 3010 HD owner

Hello to all. I have been lurking here for about 3 months as I was planning to purchase, ordered and today signed my life away.

I thought I was buying a 2013, but the paperwork came across as 2014 --- not sure how to tell the dif.

I have a KLX 450 and 140 and need a 110 for my youngest and a 4 wheeler for those in the fam that need a larger base area than single track offers.

As for intro, we are long time campers living in south TX and plan to use the Cy to find single track and atv trails in addition to just getting out and looking at the moon and stars.

As far as options. We have 5.5 gen, toy lock, master a/c, patio deck with 3 season door. For some reason they put the 3100 L shaped dinnette in,but we think it will work fine.

Should do PDI and shakedown in the next 1 to 2 weeks and will update.

Joe

danemayer

Hi Joe,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone. Now that you're a Heartland Owner, consider joining the Owners Club. There's even a free introductory membership. Then you can join us at some rallies and have some fun with like minded people.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family! Be sure to check out the rallies upcoming in Montgomery Tx April 4-6 and Canton Tx 10-11 to 10-13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats and welcome to the heartland family!!!! We greatly appriciate your Buisness.