An electrical outlet in the master bedroom

MdMike

One located in the headboard area of the queen bed in the front bedroom of my 29BHBCK would be nice for a cell phone or alarm clock. The only outlet in the bedroom is the one in the ceiling for the TV.

danemayer

Many models have outlets on the baseboard of the bed. Sometimes it's hard to notice them because of the color scheme.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Mike, look around in the basement where the convertor is. I bet you will find a 120V junction box. You might be able to run some rolmex up into the dresser area and mount a single gang plug on the side of the dresser.

Eddhuy

It is surprising how many do not have much in the way of outlets and night stands in the bedroom but I have noticed a turn around on that in some of the 2013 models and many of them are on the bed pedestals as danemayer mentioned. My wife and I notice it because we both use CPAP machines so having a night table on each side with electrical outlets is something we need.

Our Prowler Titanium has them and so does the Gateway 3200, a big plus in their favor, but something that could be added by the dealer as well I'd bet.

ParkIt

Many models have outlets on the baseboard of the bed. Sometimes it's hard to notice them because of the color scheme.
I discovered on outlet on each side when making the bed the first time and they are still hard to see, I'm thinking of putting a white face plate on them to make it easier to find them. Not sure about the ElkRidge but its worth taking a flashlight and check to see if there is at least one on the built in pedestal.

ParkIt

My Bighorn has at least 5-110v outlets in the bedroom.
Ours does too...I just keep forgetting they are there. Maybe painting the covers neon glow green or something will keep DH from reminding me we have enough outlets in the bedroom. Pretty sure if I did that he'd throw up a disco ball and laser lights ;)