Drain hose

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
:confused: OK I give up, I have looked the coach over from stem to stern, right to left, top to bottom and the only place I can find where to put the poop hose, wont take but a 5ft hose. Where are you suppost to put a 30ft hose, so that all the little nasty things in the hose are not where you dont want them???? Thought about on the ladder, but maybe no one wants pu flakes on windshield. Do I need to get some PVC pipe and make a holder like on toy haulers? Cant believe that a 50K coach does not have place for the hose, even my cheapy TT had a rear bumper that you kept you hose in. Still loven my BH :D Bob

Pulltab

Bob, is there a cubby hole on the side of the trailer? That is where I stick my hose, actually I have 2 of them stuck in there. Granted I have to snake them in there. Otherwise you can buy some pvc from home depot and strap it to the bottom. That is what I did on my Fleetwood.

SmokeyBare

Bob,

On the line of a drain pipe attached under the RV... You may want to consider using a Square Plastic Fence Post sold at most Home Building Centers.

They are White... Square which will attach well to the underside of the RV... and if you decide on carrying a folding ladder... that could be stored inside one as well.

Good Luck!

HappyKayakers

We got one of the carriers from CW. Attached it just under the front storage compartment. Takes 30 ft of hose, no problem. You can even leave some of the fittings on.

jrlebaron

In my little storage compartment I have, 2 20ft hoses. 1 10ft hose, all connections, plus 4 half sections of pvc pipe about 3 ft long. Jim

Drain Hose

'Good replies here. Even though the cubby hole on the street (left) side will accomodate sewer hoses, I still carry a length of PVC sewer pipe with a threaded cap on both ends for my biggest sewer hose. I even have a carry handle in the middle (if you do this be sure to put the pointy ends of the mounting screws facing the outside so they won't damage the sewer hose). I like this because I can take the cap off of each end and use the PVC pipe for a hose support instead of rain gutters or other hose support devices. I still need some of my rain gutters, but not as many.