New owners and new to group

Hi all. We just took delivery of a Cyclone 4100 King and love it so far. Still getting ready for first trip, but are appreciating the great information in the forums.

danemayer

Hi deniseandjerry,

Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As youve already seen, there's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

You might want to check out the manuals section of the forum. We're putting together manuals aimed at new owners. Here's a link. http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?man=User Guides

You ought to also take a look at the club info. It's a great way to meet like minded people and join in the fun at rallies. //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome DeniseandJerry...

All those boys and toys should make for a fun outing, gotta love dumb dogs! ;)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group!

We have some people coming to our Rally in June at Winchester Bay who have Bernese Mountain dogs. They might argue with you about who is more dumb.

If you get a chance, you might want to come on down for the rally. The park we are staying in is right next door to the entrance to the dunes. There is a county park across the road from our park where they will let you drive your bikes right into your campsite. Our park won't allow that, but you could come down with or without your toys and meet a big group of HL people, a lot of whom are from WA.

Kristy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and Welcome to the Forum. It sounds like ya'll have a house full but The King will handle it. Travel safely and enjoy.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Denise and Jerry! As I said in my PM, welcome to the club and the Heartland Family! I totally agree that this forum is packed full of great information! Hope to see you guys out on the road and hopefully at the Oregon and the Washington Chapter Rallies.