Big yellow lemons

tmcran

Anyone seen the Big Horn with the big yellow lemons all over it on I-10 near Crowley La? Saw it going East yesterday. Has sign,"ask me about my lemon." I was going West bound. Is owner on the forum?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anyone seen the Big Horn with the big yellow lemons all over it on I-10 near Crowley La? Saw it going East yesterday. Has sign,"ask me about my lemon." I was going West bound. Is owner on the forum?

Hmmm...I live in lake Charles and have not seen it. Wonder what's up with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happykraut

That's a sure way to win Heartland over. LOL.

priorguy

Excellent way to up the resale value if you're unhappy with it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

Lemon law is very specific, most people don't know what legally qualifies as a "lemon". Majority of time it doesn't apply when people think it does, doing a ton of research first before any final delivery is essential to even contemplating bringing local, state and federal law into the mix.

Know all that because I know Peter Maier. He was the one that wrote the Lemon Law and I've only had to have him help me once with a supposed 'new' car back in 95' or 96' which was an interesting coincidence.

Like any major purchase in life, do your research first digging as deep as you can helps to make a good decision vs a bad one.