Does the HD Package Provide a Better Finish -- or is just a name for the graphics package?

loudounrv

We are getting close to a purchase on a Cyclone 4000. I've seen an HD Edition but now I'm comparing it to a non-HD trailer. Is the quality of the finish the same, or will the quality of the HD finish outlive the non-HD. Of course, the salesman with the HD says nothing can compare and the salesman without says it doesn't matter.

Thanks for any advice.

danemayer

Hi loudounrv,

I've moved the thread into the Cyclone Prospective Owners subforum where's there's a good chance the Cyclone Brand Manager will see it. If you don't get a clear answer, on Monday I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Identify yourself as a prospective Cyclone purchaser and ask for the Brand Manager.

TXTiger

Not sure what the difference between the HD and non HD models are. I have the HD model only because I got a good deal on one. The sink in the bathroom is a glass bowl instead of a recessed sink and I think there may be some other cosmetic upgrades in the HD inside and decals on the outside but other than that there is not much of a difference. The brand manager should be able to list more of the upgrades for us when he/she replies to this post.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The HD option consists of the vessel bowl sink, HD graphics, and silver metallic sidewalls for a different exterior look. It is mostly an exterior option that gives the look of a painted unit with-out breaking the bank.

thanks,
AJ