12 volts inside.

pstacey

It would be very useful to have a 12 volt outlet or two inside our 3250TS. Then those devices that we use in the truck (chargers, CB Radio etc) could be used when parked.
Has anyone done this ?

Peter S

pegmikef

I put one in the bedroom on my North Trail, but I found an unused fuse slot in the fuse box. Also, I don't know about the newer models, but there always used to be a 12V outlet where the TV Antenna boost button and cable hook up are. I just got an 12v extension at Walmart and have used to to charge 12V goodies.

evolvingpowercat

You can buy the 12 Volt outlets in local auto parts stores, Camping World, Amazon.com. Many Heartland models have a 12 volt outlet on the same plate that has the TV/CATV switch and the TV coax connector so you might look near your TV for that if you have them. Generally 12 volt outlets will be fused at 10 Amps no more than 15 Amps, and use 14 gauge wire or larger.

wdk450

I just wired a lighter outlet into the back of the wall lamp, and one into the back of the overbed lamp. I hardly ever use those lamps, and avoid both the lamp and the lighter plug load on at the same time. The circuits are fused, anyways.