Happy Birthday Alf

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Have a great day Paul ,see you in Goshen! I was going to get you a Hoveround but Jon said you couldn't pass the operating test , so best wishes instead. LOL........Kenny

JJnVA

Happy Birthday.....Enjoy your day, PAUL. Look forward to seeing you two in Goshen.....less than 40 days, WOOHOO!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Happy Birthday Paul. Hope you have a great day (and staying dry).

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks all for the Birthday wishes. Cannot wait to see all of you in Goshen! Kenny...thanks for thinking of getting me Hoveround, I am officially in the South now and think I can handle driving one of these after having to drive these Georgia roads (not one of them goes straight)!!!!! Received a good Birthday present....finally sold the house in WI!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Happy Birthday Paul. Congrats on moving the WI house. Hope you still plan on coming around once in a while. See you guys at the big one!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It's so nice to be loved and to be a famous pizza maker too!! (Oops, did I say that out loud again!?:rolleyes:).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Paul, A happy birthday to you. Better yet, Glad to hear you sold the house. Santha bought a margarita machine yesterday.
We will put it to use in Goshen. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Ray LeTourneau

We saw this sign in Oregon, IL a couple weeks ago. Paul might just have a secret???

Attachments

• Alfanos.jpg
    Alfanos.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 32

ALF

Paul, A happy birthday to you. Better yet, Glad to hear you sold the house. Santha bought a margarita machine yesterday.
We will put it to use in Goshen. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Thank you!
Paul

Can't wait to try out the new machine! Till Goshen!!!!!!!!!!
Sue

ALF

It's so nice to be loved and to be a famous pizza maker too!! (Oops, did I say that out loud again!?:rolleyes:).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

There are no pictures or proof of my pizza making! I plead the fifth.

Ray,,,,you are not helping matters at all!

Ray LeTourneau

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

There are no pictures or proof of my pizza making! I plead the fifth.

Ray,,,,you are not helping matters at all!
Paul, Somewhere I have a picture of you tending to a pizza on a tri-pod over a campfire. When I find it, there will be proof...:cool:
Aaaand, I believe Sue has a hand in the pizza making skills of the Alfano clan.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
PROOF!!!??

I don't need no stinking PROOF.......my belly is an EYE WITNESS!!!!!!