Search for a faucet

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey all,

I've seen some great mods recently of folks replacing their faucets in their coaches with residential models, and I was thinking of doing the same. Especially since our sinks in our ElkRidge are not very deep, a taller faucet sure would make it easier to do dishes.

I took measurements and pics of our current faucet and hit the big box stores. Then, I went home and looked more carefully... We have an issue, Our faucet is a "two hole" that looks like a "three hole", two handle model. I found ONE possible replacement, which was the wrong finish and wasn't any better than what we already have. I know this, because looking up under the sink, there is a piece of wood (I assume attached to the countertop) directly between the two faucet handle connections. ARGH! How frustrating. I don't really want to drill through the countertop/wood.

IMG_0073.jpg

Well, just now, I looked up the manufacturer, Dura Faucets. Looks like they have some replacements that will work, including one that looks like ours, but with a taller "neck".

Just wanted to make others aware of this before you go buy a new "residential" faucet... Check yer holes!

ncc1701e

Just drilll a hole........Kitchen Facet.JPG Kitchen (old facet).jpg did not want to either, but it was the easy fix to get rid of the cheap plastic faucet that Heartland put in. We had the same faucet as you before. This one has a pull out spray head, works great.

ParkIt

Try Faucetdepot.com not FaucetDirect (not as good selection, shipping charges and higher cost) they carry hundreds of 1, 2, and 3 hole residential faucets for a fraction of the cost at just about any hardware store. This is where we will replace the stainless steel sink (I just don't like them!) with a resin one.
I've ordered so much from them that now if I call, they only need my email address.

Last edited: