Trailersaver TS3 Hitch - Pics of installed Bedsaver

dpnila

I also am not trying to hi-jack your thread but we have a Curt Q20 or 20k, not sure if that is the same, but we have the BXR4800. We are so happy to have it, here is our story....if you all dont mind .... yes, we are newbies... I sent this to BlueOx because they were so helpful to our installer and to us in getting this set up after we already dropped our trailer once on the bed.....ouch...
We were scheduled to take our 5th wheel to get some warranty work done and we hitched up the trailer on the Q20 with the BlueOx Bedsaver on it. And yes this was just after we got the truck bed fixed for $6,000.00 . Well, we thought it was hitched in correctly and we went forward with it just 1 inch off the front levelers and it seemed fine. Well we went to the end of our driveway which on one side of our property is dirt and has a rut at the end of the dirt where the pavement begins. BAM! the trailer fell out of the the hitch and fell right into the BlueOx Bedsaver and stayed there.! Wow, I wish I had thought to take a picture but I was so in shock that it happened again, and so relieved the trailer did not come down on the truck bed again I was just blown away! THE BLUEOX BED SAVER SAVED OUR TRUCK!!!! And saved us $6,000.00 dollars! Our insurance company paid the first time, minus the deductible but we would have had to pay for it all ourselves this time.! I say to all people who purchase a 5th wheel for the first time you must have a BlueOx Bedsaver on your hitch because it happens more than you think it does. Just sayin.....

Ps...nothing wrong with the Hitch, we had not pushed the bar into lock groove position.