Pre-Pre-Rally - What? Arriving to the area prior to June 11? Consider Elkhart Campground

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Ps are arriving somewhere in that area on the 7th. And I have my fireball in the freezer already!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

We have had a previous event canceled so it looks like we are going to be arriving at Elkhat Campground on May, 17th. Will spend a month there to go to Goshen. Would like to meet up with any others that will be at Elkhart Campground.

Pat & I will probably head out to have an Amish Dinner or two before going to Goshen. If anyone is interested let us know and maybe we can meet at one.

Look forward to seeing all of you guys at Elkhart.

BC

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
There are PLENTY of sites here at the Elkhart Campground!

Well we got on the road today an hour later than planed and made it to Jackson MS before I ran out of energy, now we are wally docking. We will more than likely see y'all Monday at Elkhart campground as wife wants a night on hook ups before we pickup the BC. Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Hey Jay,I have to run the RV up this coming Wed for some service work. Planning on picking up sometime late Friday evening and heading over to the campground if all goes as planned hope to see you all. We'll bring some fireball LOL...Kim decided she likes...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Just for an update, Bernie and Judi arrived a couple of days ago and we went out yesterday and put out a few more Munzees. We finished off one of my bottles of Fireball but there is still plenty to go around!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Question is, did they arrive in a new BH?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wdk450

On my way, about 800 miles into it, leaving Evenston, Wyo for Cheyenne today. Hope to be in to Elkhart Friday evening. Met some Bighorn owners from Washington when I went to WalMart here. I couldn't believe how many trucks were overnighting in their parking lot!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hey Jay,you have been in the area a while, are you relocating your permanent address to the Midwest (no sleeve tug). You must be getting used to the nice cool weather.