2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi All
Just spoke to Mor/Ryde sale department and seems that they will not be coming to the Fairgrounds to do the install. They advised me that I needed to bring my rig to them.

They advised me it would be about 30 - 60 minute install.

That's a bit disappointing.

dalspot

I had called MorRyde this am and just got a return phone call. I was told the ONSITE installed price would be $636+ tax - for a total of about "$680". The person I spoke to said they didn't have a lot of good internal communication on this, but, yes, they will come to your site to install. IN sales tax is 7% and will be added to the price. He requested we call ahead and place an order for the pinbox so they can get it built.

I'm thinking of ordering now, installing ourselves, saving the $80 and having the advantage of a smoother ride both coming and going. Living in DE, we have no sales tax.

Karen

Theresau

What was the contact #?

I had called MorRyde this am and just got a return phone call. I was told the ONSITE installed price would be $636+ tax - for a total of about "$680". The person I spoke to said they didn't have a lot of good internal communication on this, but, yes, they will come to your site to install. IN sales tax is 7% and will be added to the price. He requested we call ahead and place an order for the pinbox so they can get it built.

I'm thinking of ordering now, installing ourselves, saving the $80 and having the advantage of a smoother ride both coming and going. Living in DE, we have no sales tax.

Karen

jbeletti

Goshen Rally Specials from InnoTechRV (TPMS and Side/Rear Cameras)

See post #1 of this thread and click on the attachment from InnoTechRV.com

Craig Meldrum (KiwiRVer), President of WiPath, parent for InnoTechRV.com is also a Heartland owner. He will be vending in the Heartland Marketplace and is offering special pricing on some of their products. Stop by to visit Craig and see what he has to offer.

dalspot

Any Atwood window folks coming with specials? We want to replace our entry door window.

Karen

wdk450

Gang:
I noted that on the MorRyde flyer they have a green box that says "Special Discounts on All Products". I would take this to mean that "Special Discounts" are available to Goshen Rally attendees on ALL MorRyde products.
I am interested in getting their X Factor Crossmember to combat frame flex at the equalizer mounts.

wdk450

I just made a phone call to MorRyde and got the following information:

1) They will only be doing PinBox and storage drawer installations on-site at the Goshen Rally.
2) The "Special Pricing" IS in effect on ALL MorRyde products for rally attendees.
3) The quoted prices in the flyer for a Disk Brakes package is for a dual axle system.
4) Their factory install service center is getting pretty booked up around that time. (I called RV Capital Service Center about the install, and they are getting somewhat booked around that time after the rally, also)

jbeletti

I just made a phone call to MorRyde and got the following information:

1) They will only be doing PinBox and storage drawer installations on-site at the Goshen Rally.
2) The "Special Pricing" IS in effect on ALL MorRyde products for rally attendees.
3) The quoted prices in the flyer for a Disk Brakes package is for a dual axle system.
4) Their factory install service center is getting pretty booked up around that time. (I called RV Capital Service Center about the install, and they are getting somewhat booked around that time after the rally, also)

Thanks for gathering this info Bill!

Jim, I may have missed an update on a thread that started last year on microwave/convection ovens.
Is there anything in the wind on a seminar for this subject?

Hockster

=====================================================================================================================================

jbeletti

Jim, I may have missed an update on a thread that started last year on microwave/convection ovens.
Is there anything in the wind on a seminar for this subject?

There is! In the past, we've asked our appliance distributor to do a seminar on convection cooking. While the biscuits they made for us were tasty, the ladies were left a bit flat with the presentation. Plus, I didn't give them a long enough slot, so they were time compressed.

This year, we're trying something different. While no expert, but certainly willing to do her best, Heartland product owner Kelly Barnett (2psnapod1) will be doing a seminar on Convection cooking in one of the Leisure Time Activity (LTA) presentations. Look for an updated LTA schedule to be published by me later this weekend in this thread.

Thanks for asking :)

olcoon

Jim,
Are you going to use handcuffs & leg shackles to keep her there & off the Munzee trail long enough to do the presentation? I'll probably be able to find some if needed! I'll let Michael put them on her! :angel: ;)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Erica - we have also been watching for info about a LED vendor and haven't seen anything. Hopefully Jim as been able to secure someone.

jbeletti

I'm in the process of signing on TechnoRV.com. They do have "some" LED lighting. I will also get with Heartland to see if we can have a supply of and a way to purchase the new recessed LED lighting used in LM, BH, BC and GW. Those are nice and cost-friendly fixtures that can be retrofitted in the same hold as the recessed halogens.

jbeletti

Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees > Under-Chassis Storage Boxes

Based on a request from a couple rally attendees, I asked Lippert to add 2 items to their rally attendee specials.

They're not making a new flyer with these additions so I made up a quick addendum page. The addendum page has been added to post #1 of this thread where all the other vendor specials are (link). Here's a direct link to download the addendum page (a PDF file).

Jim