2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees

jdfishing

Re: Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees > Under-Chassis Storage Boxes

I seriously considering having the Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox installed at the rally, but I know nothing about it other than what I've read. Will it reduce the "chucking"? Should I consider other options?

jbeletti

Re: Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees > Under-Chassis Storage Boxes

I seriously considering having the Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox installed at the rally, but I know nothing about it other than what I've read. Will it reduce the "chucking"? Should I consider other options?

Compared to a standard pinbox, yes, the Mor/ryde pinbox helps "reduce" chucking.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

We replaced the Trail-air pinbox with the Mor-Ryde one and it made a 100percent difference in reducing the Chucking.

Theresau

Trail air alone does not affect chucking. Need to add triglide jaw for chucking.

We replaced the Trail-air pinbox with the Mor-Ryde one and it made a 100percent difference in reducing the Chucking.

Last edited by a moderator:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Trail air alone does not affect chucking. Need to add triglide jaw for chucking.

We changed ours out way before Trail-air came out with the Triglide jaw.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpshemi

I have the Mor/Ryde pin box. I like it, but I didn't notice a boat load of difference. So your mileage will vary for sure.

I have air bags. Our ride is fairly smooth.

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - LED Lighting Special

Hey Rally Attendees - I've asked Heartland to bring into inventory, extra quantities of the new Round Recessed LED Ceiling Lighting that we now use in most of our 5th wheel brands.

If you currently have Round Recessed Halogen Ceiling Lighting, you may want to consider purchasing the LED Lighting as a DIY upgrade.

Heartland has given us a Rally Special price too! Note that this lighting is available for purchase by phone or in-person at our Elkhart Dealer Services location. We will NOT be selling these at the rally. You will be able to have these shipped to your home or you may go to Elkhart to pick them up.

See details in the flyer in post #1 of this thread.

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Discount at RV Parts Nation

RV Parts Nation has offered our rally attendees an 8% discount on purchases of $50 or more. That was the best I could do. If you and a pal need something, pool your purchases into a single purchase of $50 or more so you can both save 8%!

Show the coupon at their store or your club badge. The coupon has been attached to post #1 of this thread. This flyer will be in your rally bag.