Razor Pics

me15

Nice pics, what a great way to store your rig. Ive had my Razor for 2 months and have had it out about 5 times with hardly any issues. Enjoy!

Big G

Big G
Thanks me, I believe we'll enjoy it. We're new to the RV scene. We had an overhead camper back when the kids were little 70's. Now we're just going to relax and haul around with the Harley.

djkelsoe

Big G said:
Thanks me, I believe we'll enjoy it. We're new to the RV scene. We had an overhead camper back when the kids were little 70's. Now we're just going to relax and haul around with the Harley.

Great pictures Big G, I washed mine up this weeknd and took some pictures, here they are!

DSC02704.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

DSC02710.jpg

A

AEmedic

Very nice! We are looking at Razor's right now, and may get one prior to year’s end.
How is the four season ability?
And have you got an actual tongue weight?

Last edited:

Big G

Big G
DJ,
Boy, you've got a good looking rig there, great pics too.. I thought for a minute you had my truck in the driveway. haha
If you get over this way, 1 mile bridge over Lake Conroe, call me and we'll get together.

djkelsoe

Big G said:
DJ,
Boy, you've got a good looking rig there, great pics too.. I thought for a minute you had my truck in the driveway. haha
If you get over this way, 1 mile bridge over Lake Conroe, call me and we'll get together.

You inspired me to post my pictures, we both have great rigs! lol If I get over in the Willis area I will give you a shout!

djkelsoe

AEmedic said:
Very nice! We are looking at Razor's right now, and may get one prior to year’s end.
How is the four season ability?
And have you got an actual tongue weight?

AEmedic;

I have not had mine out yet but have throughly checked out a lot of things while it is sitting out in the driveway. I do not know about the season ability on it since I live in Texas. All I know is when I was drilling into the walls to mount tissue holders, mirrors, towel bars, etc, I saw foam installation coming out every place I drilled. This means to me that the unit is well insulated. Also, I do not have an actual tongue weight.

I think you will be very pleased with the quality of the unit. Good luck in your purchase.

Big G

Big G
'09 Razor 3110

Hey djk,
Take a look at the pics of our new Razor, Samm wanted the garage on this one. We liked the Razor 3212, so we bought another, the new model with garage.
Regards, Big G :)

Here's our new Razor 3110 leaving Kyle TX. July 31st

Razor_Shrink.jpg

Three days later in Hill City South Dakota

CIMG0550.jpg

Sturgis was great, and the weather was cool.
CIMG0536.jpg