2013 Goshen Rally - Golf Outing anyone?

Tom, tomorrows golf outing is at Black Squirrel??? If so can you please tell me what time guys are meeting. Thanks, Mickey Irving

ncc1701e

Playing Black Squirrel on Wednesday. First group tees off at noon. I'll leveled from IN front of the main building at 11am.

Tom

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ken needs a ride...can he hitch up with anyone? I can't play...start time is too late for me to get back and close rally hall...thanks!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Ken needs a ride...can he hitch up with anyone? I can't play...start time is too late for me to get back and close rally hall...thanks!

I've got room in my crew cab. Big red GMC 3500. I assume we're meeting in the parking lot on the north side (highway side) of the building.

JohnDar

I've got room in my crew cab. Big red GMC 3500. I assume we're meeting in the parking lot on the north side (highway side) of the building.

Oops,my bad. Wrong side of building. Tom says the side we all came in last night.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Tom,

Thanks for organizing the outing and the lid. Had a great time with Tim, Ken and John. Sorry about holding you guys up so badly. 63:24 behind the recommended time isn't too bad, is it?

TimnJo

Tom,

Thanks for organizing the outing and the lid. Had a great time with Tim, Ken and John. Sorry about holding you guys up so badly. 63:24 behind the recommended time isn't too bad, is it?
I double those thanks Tom.

I had a great time and I forgive you Bob for making our foursome hold everybody up!

Next time though will somebody please remind me to put sunscreen on? I not only have a burn from the sun, but from JoAnn, who went at me for not wearing any, sigh...

JohnDar

X3 Tom! I don't know if it was Bob making us hold up the crowd, Ken's Mulligans, or Tim's climbing the Dubai Tower to hit his tee shots. Coulda been me losing my balls, though. Great fun, indeed.

dix36

Tom...ditto on the thanks! I can't believe Rodbuster hasn't critiqued my game so all would know how much I enjoy entertaining people. See you on another course soon.....Dick

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Tom for all your hard work organizing the golf outings. Guess the pink ball will stay with Dick til next time.
2013 Dick Benard - Pink Pall Winner.jpg

Rodbuster

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials Posted!

Nathan, it was a great match, I enjoyed it very much. You hit the ball very well. From what I saw of your golf game, I have come to the realization that the "Pink Ball" will end up spending some time in Tennessee in the future.

Looking forward to our next match.
Dick