2013 Goshen Rally - Golf Outing anyone?

ncc1701e

Is anyone else traveling with their golf clubs? Any interest in getting in one or two rounds?

Tom

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials Posted!

Is anyone else traveling with their golf clubs? Any interest in getting in one or two rounds?

Tom

Not me. Last time I went golfing I spent so much time in the woods and water I came home with a 10 point buck and a five pound bass.

porthole

Retired

Not me. Last time I went golfing I spent so much time in the woods and water I came home with a 10 point buck and a five pound bass.

I don't even hunt and that sounds better then hitting a little white ball as far as you can then chase after it............

ncc1701e

I don't even hunt and that sounds better then hitting a little white ball as far as you can then chase after it............

Hey man, I like deer stew and bass off the grill is great. You're in my foursome.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Tom - Nathan can probably bring along a couple of clubs. Hopefully the keeper of the pink ball will also bring his clubs. A rematch might be in store!!! B--

jbeletti

Only one or two? Is there any type of organized golf outing planned? Count me in.

There's no pre-rally or rally golfing being planned by me. But, I'd love to see those who want to golf as a group - do so. One of you will have to take the lead and marshall the troops.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Tom
I'll bring my clubs. I just hope I don't play as badly as when I did at the NC Rally. :(

jdfishing

Anyone have any knowledge/recommendations on golf courses in the Goshen area? This is my first time at a national rally, so I am all eyes and ears. I think Big Al from Idaho, can't remember user name, was interested in putting something golf related together. We talked about it at a rally last year.

ncc1701e

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

I will see what I can do for putting something together. Let me know how to reach you.

NameF/NameArriveEmailContact No.SiteRounds
1Tom Combsncc1701e15-Junncc1701e@connectgradd.net270-635-3693IF5222 or 3
2John Kramerjdfishing
3Ray LeTourneauRay LeTourneau14-Jun
rletourneau1947@yahoo.com
779*861*0393
NW441
1 or 2
4Lin BallardLballard13-Jun
5Natham Mathisnabo15-Jun
6Ken Adamskakampers
7Kathy Adamskakampers

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodbuster

Tom - Nathan can probably bring along a couple of clubs. Hopefully the keeper of the pink ball will also bring his clubs. A rematch might be in store!!! B--

Hi Byrd, I must have missed your post yesterday, sure glad that I caught it today.

Byrd, with all due respect, please tell Nathan that if he has any visions of playing golf with the "keeper of the pink ball" that he will definitely have to bring along more than "a couple of clubs".

I've heard rumors that Nathan has been taking golf lessons and that he has enrolled in the "Wonder Wackers Golf Academy". Good for you Nathan....I respect a man that tries to better himself. I hope you finish the course before Goshen.

I'm including a picture of the "Pink Golf Ball" that you presented to me in Alabama. I've placed it in a one of a kind vessel that was hand crafted by Ken Hyde (who, by the way, should also have his clubs in Goshen). I want you to know that whenever I go by this Pink Ball, I genuflect, and then say a prayer.....followed by a short dance and vigorous fist pump.

You bet I'm bringing my clubs.
Dick

Attachments

• DSC02653.JPG
    DSC02653.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 62

jbeletti

Created this thread to move a growing amount of Golf posts from the general rally discussion thread.

Now you golfers have your own place within the rally to discuss your sport. Have fun!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Looks like a nice course. I'll just use my putter on some of the holes so no windows get broken.:eek:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Hi Richard
Glad to see you are cheerishng the coveted "Pink Ball" along with all of your other trophies. Please continue to enjoy it for you will only be enjoying its comfort for a few more weeks.

As for as my golf lessons, don't think I will be needing any assistance in capturing the "Pink Ball" as it was trained by me to come home when it got lost in the woods.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

I'll be arriving on the 13th. I always have my clubs. 502-593-4931